3st Lost...40lbs. before and during..not done yet!

CURVYlicious

Hello everyone!
this is more of a before & during post.
I always saw everyones inspirational photos and dreamed of the day i could also be a success story and inspiration to someone else...:) Im Sadia, 25 from Herts. Married and a proud mom of two beautiful bubbas.. Growing up i was curvy but very happy in a nice size 12. after having my children quite young i went back to college to finish my education and get qualified. THAT is were the bad habbits formed, late night snacking and eating and all of that... Long story cut short - I decided to finally take it day by day and start logging and tracking and January 4th 2014 i started my Journey with My Fitness Pal & Slimming World a bit of both. . mainly counting my calories and tracking logging on MFP. started at 245lbs ( 17st 7lbs ) now at 14st 7lb (203lbs) from a size 20- to a size 16 :) Feel very happy but was losing a bit of motivation which is why id like to share my success so far... :) and honestly ive had bad days and pigged out but ive just picked myself up and plogged on! :) my target is to b a 12/14 and around 11st 10lb to 12st. so around 168lbs as the name suggests ! - Curvylicious is what i aim to be :) lol xx
thanks for reading everyone =]
Hopefully il keep adding as i lose more...i hope it inspires jus one person to keep focused. it realy is all mind games think positive and great things will happen! :') Sadiah x
Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Attachments

• 1402003633929.jpg
    1402003633929.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 881
Can't believe I am the first one to comment, maybe, because it's tucked away here, BUT you are looking fantastic !! WELL DONE !!

I'm the same height as you, and I'm aiming for 12st too :D

Diva x

Hiya! Thaaanku :-* Yes i think no one really checks this part of the forum! lol x

Thaaanku shoooo much :) U will do it jus stay positive x ive still got another 3 stone to go! X but am finally enjoying the day to day process :)

You look fantastic!

Thaaaank You Ladies Xx

well done

Hello everyone!
this is more of a before & during post.
I always saw everyones inspirational photos and dreamed of the day i could also be a success story and inspiration to someone else...:) Im Sadia, 25 from Herts. Married and a proud mom of two beautiful bubbas.. Growing up i was curvy but very happy in a nice size 12. after having my children quite young i went back to college to finish my education and get qualified. THAT is were the bad habbits formed, late night snacking and eating and all of that... Long story cut short - I decided to finally take it day by day and start logging and tracking and January 4th 2014 i started my Journey with My Fitness Pal & Slimming World a bit of both. . mainly counting my calories and tracking logging on MFP. started at 245lbs ( 17st 7lbs ) now at 14st 7lb (203lbs) from a size 20- to a size 16 :) Feel very happy but was losing a bit of motivation which is why id like to share my success so far... :) and honestly ive had bad days and pigged out but ive just picked myself up and plogged on! :) my target is to b a 12/14 and around 11st 10lb to 12st. so around 168lbs as the name suggests ! - Curvylicious is what i aim to be :) lol xx
thanks for reading everyone =]
Hopefully il keep adding as i lose more...i hope it inspires jus one person to keep focused. it realy is all mind games think positive and great things will happen! :') Sadiah x

you look amazing
Wanted to know how much water did you drink and did you excersice whilst on the plan...
Well done and keep us posted on your progress.

you look amazing
Wanted to know how much water did you drink and did you excersice whilst on the plan...
Well done and keep us posted on your progress.

Hiya! :) i drank 2 L water daily and the only excercise i did was walking! X thankyou for the positive feedback! X

Hello Sadia,

Congratulations on your achievement, you look fabulous and you truly are an inspiration! :)

When you are ready, I can't wait to see more pictures of your success!

lostinarnia xx

Hi ladies x I will update this post with every stone lost. for a few months i was off track due to being pregnant - unfourtnley i miscarried and gave myself some time and will be restarting in May :) x

Back