4-5 stone to loose?

Eternalflame

Excited about the new me!
Hi all

Do you have 4-5 stone to loose? If so.. fancy buddying up? Need constant motivation :clap: :patback: on CD and be good to have a few of us going through the same journey :eek:.

As I visit the gym, I'm on the 810 plan but any plan in any way on CD.. all welcome on here :wavey:.

Look forward to chatting to you :D:D:D

Hey dear, I am aiming for 5+ stone and welcome to bug me anytime, do you have a diary post on here? I started on the 15th

I'm aiming for 5 stones......have lost 2 stones 9 lbs, but see no difference at my body tough and no drop size yet! :(

Same here i have lost 2st 2lb and have still not noticed a thing about my weight loss. :( I hope to see some change after another 2stone :) xxx

Hi

I started (restarted) last Monday 8th and have 4 or 5 stones to lose. I haven't decided which yet, but I desperately need to do something. I did it once but didn't go through maintenance and ended up putting it all back on again - I ain't gonna do that this time, no sireee! :rolleyes:

Happy to join this club for a bit of mutual support along the way....and after we've all shed our loads :D

Lesley

I'm aiming for 5 stones......have lost 2 stones 9 lbs, but see no difference at my body tough and no drop size yet! :(

Hi Z..

I lost just over 2 stone last year and although I also lost 18 inches all over, no size drop with me either. Keep on in there, it will notice soon. xx

Hi

I started (restarted) last Monday 8th and have 4 or 5 stones to lose. I haven't decided which yet, but I desperately need to do something. I did it once but didn't go through maintenance and ended up putting it all back on again - I ain't gonna do that this time, no sireee! :rolleyes:

Happy to join this club for a bit of mutual support along the way....and after we've all shed our loads :D

Lesley

Hi Lesley

That sounds like me last year, lost just over 2 stone and didn't maintain and put it all back on and more!! xx

Morning everyone,

Thanks for your replies yest, Lesley, Tash, Zent, Yummymummy, Colleen and Chubmum. It would be good to follow all of our journeys on here and anyone is welcome to join at any time.. Did we want to set ourselfs challenges ladies? Let me know..

Enjoy your day. xx

Hi

I have re started cambridge today, did really well last year with CD. But didn't do maintenance and back the weight came. Got 4.5stones to lose. Must complete the mission.

Goals
1. Become overweight instead of obese
2. Be 11 stone by my birthday ( 9 weeks away)

Good luck everybody

Hi

I have re started cambridge today, did really well last year with CD. But didn't do maintenance and back the weight came. Got 4.5stones to lose. Must complete the mission.

Goals
1. Become overweight instead of obese
2. Be 11 stone by my birthday ( 9 weeks away)

Good luck everybody

Hi LancLass

Welcome to the thread..Good goals.. and realistic too. Think there are a few of us that have tried,succeeeded and left CD only to come back. But we'll be doing it properlyt his time andgood to see you on here too. :Dxx

Hello Can I join? My consultant is coming tomorrow, so I have spent the week being 50% excited and 50% nervous. The thing is I REALLY know I can do this. I was a fat/chubby kid my whole life then when I hit 14 i shot up and was so skinny through my teens. Then I hit my 20's, met my wonderful husband and several pregnancies and 2 little girls later I am now 4 stone heavier ( maybe 5 if Im going to be slinky) than I should be. My friend was a size 20 and slimmed down to a 10 on CD. WOuld be great to know I can come here when it gets tough.

hi, I'm new to Cambridge diet and will be starting tomorrow. I want to lose 3-4 stone. really I just wNt to get into a 12-14! I got my packs just now but have a party to go to tonight so will have a few bevvies and then be a good girl!
hope I can join in because I really need the support. good luck to all x

hi, I'm new to Cambridge diet and will be starting tomorrow. I want to lose 3-4 stone. really I just wNt to get into a 12-14! I got my packs just now but have a party to go to tonight so will have a few bevvies and then be a good girl!
hope I can join in because I really need the support. good luck to all x

Hi Debs

Welcome to the thread and to CD. I'm on the 3rd day of 810 and going ok.. lol. Support is a must, and you'll get loads on here..Will update my diary later. Good to have you on board :) xx

mee! im really struggling had to give up the diet for a while (money.. grr) but now im back on it and just feel like im seeing food constantly lol!

Back