4-5 stone to loose?

mee! im really struggling had to give up the diet for a while (money.. grr) but now im back on it and just feel like im seeing food constantly lol!

Hello Lalliali

Join the club with those thoughts.. I feel that too at least 4 times a day, lol! Be good to have you on board.. do you have any challenges? x

I'm in!! I've over 4st to lose and I'd lost 2st before I went on a planned 2wk long piss up :) I'll be good again tomorrow I promise!

thanks! it's the start today and woke up starving :( but trying to hold on for my first pack. im on the sole source so 3 packs. only going to do that for 4-5 weeks then move up the programme. I think I want to lose 4 stone now.. I'll see. :) good luck all x

I'll join. I had 7 st to loose and almost lost 2 now, leaving me with 5 stone to go. Sometimes it all feels a bit daunting and I feel as if I never will eat normal food again. Then I just try to pick myself up and think of the stones I already lost :)

Hi Emma

How did you get on with your CDC? When do you start?

Lesley

hey can i join but i have 7st to lose!!! BIG ONE!
I want to lose as much as poss by may 21st as im going to spain with a friend and our kids! 3 st if i can so i can at least look thinner lol! cos i know it doesnt come off straight away!

how is everyones day?xx

hey can i join but i have 7st to lose!!! BIG ONE!
I want to lose as much as poss by may 21st as im going to spain with a friend and our kids! 3 st if i can so i can at least look thinner lol! cos i know it doesnt come off straight away!

how is everyones day?xx

Hi there.. Yes of course you can..welcome to the thread.. May is a good few weeks away so as long as you do it 100% you'll shed at least 2 stone by then !! Good luck and great to have you on board. xx

Well I'm of to work today at 2pm until 9.30pm. I will have my bar with me and my bottle for my water. Just is another boring work day.

Can I join please? I had 6 stone to lose at the beginning of my diet and have 5 stone left to get rid of xx

Well I'm of to work today at 2pm until 9.30pm. I will have my bar with me and my bottle for my water. Just is another boring work day.

Cart.. I know what you mean.. one day drags onto another, but it will be Friday again soon :). Hope you had a good one. xx

Thanks, just back from WI and lost 6.25lbs this week so am happy!!!

Good morning to our group.. Gaelic, Tinley, Cartwoman, Lallila, Obsy and Mrs E. Hopen everyone had a good day yest, Obsy sure did ;)..

My day yest was ok.. started off doing ss and ended up 810' ing by the end of the day.. no matter what I think, I can't seem to do an ss day.. so 810 it is and loss will be slower, but its that or nothing.

Wishing you all a good day..xx

Back