4-5 stone to loose?

Hello Obsy.. how are you today? x

hi nikki, how are you sweetie, can i come and join you all x
i lost 5st 1lb with you on butterflies last year and have gained just over 2 1/2 back.
i have had my boobs reduced now, and am ready to go again. i want to loose 81lb about 6st. although 5st may be enough. i will be ssing or ss+
i became an accredited consultant for cd in january, but because of my gain, have chose not to start as a cdc just yet. but hopefully i will be of use to you all on here xx

ME!!! I started this diet 5 days ago although am already struggling & as of yet have not managed 1 whole day as i just dont like the shakes. I have about 4st to lose to get me to my ultimate goal..

ME!!! I started this diet 5 days ago although am already struggling & as of yet have not managed 1 whole day as i just dont like the shakes. I have about 4st to lose to get me to my ultimate goal..

hi do you like the soups. you have to mnage a full day or you will struggle, i prefer to use the tetras but i pour them into a glass they taste better that way,
the vanilla shake is good with some of the orange flavouring for water, tastes like lemon cheesecake believe it or not lol. keep perseveering, if you can get past 3 full days it get alot easier xxxx

hi do you like the soups. you have to mnage a full day or you will struggle, i prefer to use the tetras but i pour them into a glass they taste better that way,
the vanilla shake is good with some of the orange flavouring for water, tastes like lemon cheesecake believe it or not lol. keep perseveering, if you can get past 3 full days it get alot easier xxxx

I have had 1 of the soups leak & potatoe i think, & it was gross

I got the tetras for work, i do promo work so thought them coming in a carton was easy for me than having to get water & shake it in a resturant or somewhere

I am not allowed any of the flavoured water for 2 weeks

Hi

Although I'm going on holiday in 11 weeks so plan to loose 2 stones by then anything more is great. But i will be back on diet as soon as back from hols and want another 2-3 stone lost. So keep up the good work and we, will see how we all do. Good luck!
:flirt2:

hi nikki, how are you sweetie, can i come and join you all x
i lost 5st 1lb with you on butterflies last year and have gained just over 2 1/2 back.
i have had my boobs reduced now, and am ready to go again. i want to loose 81lb about 6st. although 5st may be enough. i will be ssing or ss+
i became an accredited consultant for cd in january, but because of my gain, have chose not to start as a cdc just yet. but hopefully i will be of use to you all on here xx

Hi honey.. of course you can, be good to chat to you again.. I'm off to Isle of Cumbrea (water sports) on Tuesday so won't post now til Sunday next week, but definately will start back on my 810 on Monday 19th. Really good to hear from you and I know how focussed you get on this so that 2.5 stone will be back off very soon. Well done at becoming a CDC too :).. you can be our guru ;) xxx

Hi

Although I'm going on holiday in 11 weeks so plan to loose 2 stones by then anything more is great. But i will be back on diet as soon as back from hols and want another 2-3 stone lost. So keep up the good work and we, will see how we all do. Good luck!
:flirt2:

Hi Tracey.. do keep us updated as to how you get on.. xx

Hello Chelsea.. There are a few of us on here so do keep popping in, lots of support and that will get you through the tough times.. post, post and post.. This was my saviour when I was ss'ing. last year. Welcome to the group. xx

:D Good afternoon ..

After a full on week at work, a few nights away too, I'm off to Scotland next Tuesday and have night work tomorrow and Sunday to. Hope to post as soon as I get back on the Sunday and will aim to maintain til then and do a kind of 1200 low carb plan. The good thing about the place we are going to, is going to low cal and healthy meals being cooked for us anyway.. plus its a lovely island to explore and may even join the kids in the water sports activities too ;).. Will have to do the haggis though.. and with the amount we will be doing every day.. I may even come back lighter too :).

Do keep popping in girls, there are a few of us now and I'll be back on here next Sunday 18th. xx

Hi all,

Well I've been missing for the last while because I've been off the diet for all of March. I'm dying to get back on it but I broke my big toe and tore the nail off during the week (super gross I know) and unfortunately I need more in my tummy than the diet provides. They've given me ridiculously strong pain meds that keep knocking me out randomly! I've been keeping an eye on all of you and you're doing so well!! Congrats girls, I'm very jealous :p

Hopefully I'll back in the middle of ye all soon to lose the last stone and a half!! :)

Morning everyone..

This thread has been quiet while i've been away.. is everyone ok?

Scotland was busy, sunny and challenging re the kids I took. Rode a bike for 2 miles, did speed boating and sailed with dolphins and saw the seals all curled up on the rocks.. Great place to be but nothing good re CD :(. It was fully catered while we were there, and nothing resembled even a 1200 plan.. so looks like I've gained 3lb and have some blood test this afternoon so won't be back to plan til tomorrow. Might do 2 days ss+ then Thurs jump up to the 810..by Friday, should have lost some of that. Well thats the plan anyway..

xx

Hey!

Scotland sounds like so much fun! I wouldn't worry about the lil bit of weight. I'm back on CD and on day 3...can't wait to reach goal. I hope I can get close to it by the 24th may coz that's my last day on the diet :)

Back