Step 1 Sole Source + 4 days in and Struggling with the headaches!!!!!

Kirsteenie

Hi My name is Kirsteen. I started the CWP on 15/02/2013. I'm so hungry today and I'm drinking loads of water! My head hurts alot but I cannot sleep! I'm looking forward to my first weigh in! on the 22/02/2013. I know it will boost my motivation and really help me to continue on my journey!

WEEK1- 20st 12lbs
WEEK2- ?????

Finding these forums really helpful thankyou!

Kirsteen xxxxxx

Hi My name is Kirsteen. I started the CWP on 15/02/2013. I'm so hungry today and I'm drinking loads of water! My head hurts alot but I cannot sleep! I'm looking forward to my first weigh in! on the 22/02/2013. I know it will boost my motivation and really help me to continue on my journey!

WEEK1- 20st 12lbs
WEEK2- ?????

Finding these forums really helpful thankyou!

Kirsteen xxxxxx

Hi Kirsteen - welcome to the mad world of Cambridge! :wavey:

Sorry about the headache - you know you're okay to take paracetamol, don't you? Sorry if that's a daft question but a lot of people worry about taking anything in case it interferes with the diet. It won't, so if you need something to take the edge off, take it!

You should find you'll suddenly feel a lot better at some point in the next day or so once ketosis hits. x x

Which plan are you doing?

I've taken paracetemol and it seems to have worked everntually:) hehe. I'm on the sole red+ plan, what about you? Your progress is so inspiring : ) thanks for replying! xxx

Hi ya

I'm on day 6 now and things do improve slightly. Had my first wi yesterday and had lost 9lb which has really helped to keep me going! Good luck and keep using this forum, it's been great for me xxx

Well done Mickster:) Yeah i've found this forum so helpful xxx

Hi
its my first WI tomorrow too and i have been really good and not cheated once even though tempted and have felt crap all week tired and headaches i go to bed as early as i can just to get to the next day lol, i did weigh myself at home and that has depressed me today as its not looking great and i was hoping for a big one in my first week :( time will tell tomorrow!

Good luck with your wi tomorrow :)

Back