4 days in

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by littlejo, 3 February 2011 Social URL.

1. littlejo

littlejo Member

:eek:just returned to lipotrim having lost over a stone and half before and put half back on! over 3 years how come we never stop it soon enough:cry:i tried the new atkins diet for more than 2 weeks and lost only 1pound does anyone know if its ok to have diet drinks that are unsweetend and only have trace sugar carbs etc and will a glass of wine (once in a while) do that much damage:eek: day 5 of lipotrim and no ketones registering

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. trimlee

trimlee Love God; Love People

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(8.24%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating!
    Hey Little Jo, similar story; I lost about 37lb in 2008 and have put half of it back on now. Just went back on LT TFR and I'm on day 2 now. I think any unrecommended stuff is a big no no for the LT TFR; been there done that and it did not pay! It knocks you out of ketosis, makes your insulin spike, causes hunger pangs etc, etc. I kidded myself thinking I could do some modified version but it is best to stick to the rules!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.