4 Months ago today, i found the Cambridge Way!

LizzMB

WILL be Slim!
Yup, 4 months ago, i was 17 hand a half stone....! I shudder at the thought of what i let myself become, but i took that first major step and embarked on a journey that would change my life, that, my friends, was the Cambridge Diet!

I remember those first shakes, the uncertainties, the starvation, the mental torture....and while i sit here in my size 10/12 outfit, it was SOOOO totally worth it! :D

In 4 months, 0.01% of my life so far, i have achieved the following:

I have lost 78lbs (5 stone 8lbs) :D
I have gone from a size 18 to a 10/12 :D
I have gone from having a BMI of 40, to a BMI of 27:D
I now exercise more than i have ever done and enjoy it! :D
I have control over food, and not the other way round :D:D

You ladies (and gents) have helped me so much to get where i am now, and never in a million years did i think i would be where i am now so i have to thank you all so much!

For anyone that is starting up and finding the first couple of days difficult, please, stick with it....its about to get SOOO good!

Cambridge diet has changed the way i view food, and i love that! No other diet has actually helped me address my issues with food and with WW/SW, there was always a way to cheat!
I have never cheated on this diet, i have given it my all and it has done me proud!

I know this is an "all about me" post, but i just want to be able to shout it from the roof tops that i'm doing it, i'm doing Cambridge Diet and IT ROCKS!!!

Hope everyone has a super 100% day whatever plan your doing! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Lizz that is incredible, the amazing shrinking woman, i bet you look stunning! I hope i can post the same similar story in the next couple of months! Well done, you shout as loud as you like cuz you have earned lady! xx

Well Done hun.

I love reading posts like this so thank you for posting it !! Gives me the motivation to carry on.

You deserve to really enjoy the benefits of losing an amazing 78lbs hun and i bet those size 10/12 clothes feel amazing. Someone like me would walk around with the size label hanging out just so people could see the size !! lol

That's incredible Liz! You should be so proud of yourself, nearly at goal! What exercise have you done, if you don't mind me asking?? I want to start resistance training x

I remember those first shakes, the uncertainties, the starvation, the mental torture....and while i sit here in my size 10/12 outfit, it was SOOOO totally worth it!

you know that wording is so true , good for you to shout about it.... i'm thinking of having another go today and yes I have about that much to lose , but yes the mental torture I know very well its getting past the stage coz you never know when its coming .
!!!!!! bloody well done , thanks for sharing

An awesome achievement and a fantastic post. Well done doesn't seem enough, enjoy it, you've earnt it!

xx

Great post liz! Well done! X

Wow - what a brilliant, inspirational message!! You have done phenomenally well - you should be shouting it from the rooftops!!

Congratulations!!

Lynne
x

Yay! You've done SO well!

Lizz, hon you have done amazingly well!!
You should be so proud of yourself.. and you are a true inspiration..
Thank you for sharing your feelings and is great for others to read..
CD does Rock and it sure has changed my life too..
Keep smiling hon as you sit there in your 10/12s feeling very proud..
You deserve it xxxx

Well what can I say Lizz? You have done fab and so you should be proud of yourself, I also love the way that Cambridge makes you think about food and not just losing weight, it is just the most AMAZING diet ever and I wish I had heard of it sooner, why oh why is it not advertised more?

I agree, CD ROCKS!!!

xx
Stacey

Well done your an inspiration sweetheart :)

thank you all for your lovely comments, i feel quite emotional having read them all!
Thank you so much!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cant wait to post saying i'm at goal! :D
xx

Great post Lizz and I can't wait to see your goal post! Won't be long now, you have done so well!

Back