4 or 5 packs

MissSmileyBrunette

Silver Member
Hiya. Just a quick question ... If you're over 17 stones does it matter if you use 4 rather than 5 packs? Been on it almost a week using 4 packs which is going ok but wonder if thats ok ... Sure i read it was optional. Thanks

Back in the day when I started (at the end of last year) the 5 pack option was just for the fella's, so to answer your question it shouldn't really matter if you don't. However you may perhaps find you lose better if you up it to 5, depending on your weight, as your basal energy needs are higher :)

Thanks noodles, I was wondering this myself, being over 17st myself, :eek: I recalled it being the blokes who had 5 if they needed it! Now I won't feel bad if I do find I need the 5th one some days x

I considered it but decided to have 4 and to keep a 5th in reserve especially coming up to totm.

Ah thanks all. I was having a freakout that I was doing it wrong. Pretty sure im losing ... I wi this eve. :) Will stick to 4 and keep the 5th as my shimmy one. :)

Awesome!!

Cheers. Am wondering if i have chicken and veg instead of a pack whether im best off having 3 or 4 packs. Think im going to try for 3 and see today. Back on my 4 only tomorrow

Hi I have just started ( Monday) and have been wondering pretty much the same things especially the chicken and veg Q .

Only 3 packs if you have a protein meal :)

I only do 3 packs and a bar a day so I'm not an expert but if there is a calorie amount you are working toward it would need to be made up from your meals if you have already had 3 packs. I thought that the meal was just an amount of veg and protein, didn't think you we're given a calories total.

Thanks. Have stuck to 3 plus the protein meal but was just wondering whether being over 17stones i was allowed to have an extra one ... Like if i was doing the packs alone.

Ill stick to my 3 but was just asking for future reference. :)

Back