4 Packs ???

siany2703

Hi guys, This is my first day on TS and I had my first pack way to early! I decided to eat with my children this morning at 7.30am and now I'm starving so I'm just curious, as it says on the leaflet in with my bumper back to have at least 3 packs a day, so I guess what I'm asking can you have 4 packs if your having a bad day or would another snack be better ?? x TIA

Exante TS is technically 3 or 4 packs your choice :)

hi i found it difficult at so i split my meal packs in half so its like 6 meals a day and i find this really helps me :D i did infact email exante with you exact question and she said i should only use 3 packs or choose working solution. i only asked them cos there site did mention something about having 3 or 4. hope this helps and good luck on your weight loss journey :)

I work from home and never have a meal before 12 , drink plenty of coffee and water in the morning after a few days you get used to it and your not hungry in the morning,

I'm the same. Don't have my first pack till about midday & then i don't tend to get that hungry during the rest of the day. I'm sure once you've settled in you will fall into a routine that suits you. Good luck.

Hiya,

I personally have had 4 packs if im having a bad day. My spin on it is im better having an extra shake than going overboard with stuff that isnt part of TS
Thats just what I do and its not mad any difference to my weightloss and its stopped me getting the taste back for food

Good luck todays a new day so hopefully it wont be as bad
xx

Back