4 shakes + 200 mls skimmed milk

letitia3705

Hi i am starting cd friday. I am having the 4 shakes and 200mls of skimmed milk. Is anyone else doing this? Im wondering if my weight loss will be slower.

Ive been doing that from day 1 :)

My loses have been ok. My losses include a 2 week break on holiday.

I also alternate between the milk & food occasionally although havnt had an ss+ meal for about a week as prefer the milk at the moment, i go through phases lol

x

Thanks for the replies. Im looking forward to starting now. I would find giving up coffee with even a little milk hard so here goes.

Hi - I'm on SS+ but I'm on 3 CDs and a 200 calorie meal - not too worried about losing the milk. I lost 8lbs first week. Not a huge loss when you look at some first week losses. However, even if it drops to 3lbs a week, that will be 1st 6lbs in 4 weeks - & if that happens I will be over the moon. Tx

I would be more than happy with 8lb in my first week. I have around 4st to lose so it would make a fab start. Well done on getting you first 8lb off, you must be feeling good!

I have 4 packs but I don't have the milk. I like black coffee and I didn't want the extra calories. I think my losses have been ok. 4 packs feels like the right balance for me, but everyone is different. x x

I think my losses have been ok. 4 packs feels like the right balance for me, but everyone is different. x x

My last VLCD was 4 packs a day and now on CD which is 3 for the same calories. It was really hard to change down to only 4 and I have to admit, at the start I did sneak in the extra one to stop myself going mad.

I hope i can do as well as you guys. Your weight loss has been fab. start tomorrow so will let you know how i get on with first week.

Back