4 stone by 25 ...

BigLisa said:
Believe it or not shes not been actively dieting. She was in OZ and said that its a totally different lifestyle over there and she felt awkward eating junk when no one else was. So she ate what other people ate to fit in, she said the first two stone fell off her in about 8 weeks and when she realised how good she looked she kept it up and made an effort to exercise. Shes took up running, she said the heat alsp helped lol. She looks amazing, like a different girl altogether. Sounds silly but i never realised how pretty she actually was

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow that's fantastic, bet she's good motivation for you. Hope you feel better today.x

Good Luck for weigh in tonight hun :) xxx

Thanks ladies x

Week 1: 6lbs lost :)

New weight: 17 stone 5

WOW hun that is absolutely fantastic! Well done :D :D :D Bet your feeling on top of the world ain't you?? xxxx

Yes i'm really pleased with that :) it seems to have all dropped off last few days as i weighed at weekend and defo wasnt expecting a 6

Tonights dinner is Mince and Totties ... CANNOT WAIT! Anytime I have this it reminds me of being at my Grans house when I was little and she used to make dough balls and throw them in the mince too. Yummy ..

No doughballs tonight though :p just extra carrot and onion. My DD loves it too so she'll be happy

First hurdle has been planned ...

Drinks and a curry on Saturday. Eek

Flexi syn it?? so u don;t have to worry to much?? xxx

Hiya lovely, Hope all is ok with you xxx

Back