4 stone gone... 2 to go!!!

LadyJo

Silver Member
Hi everyone

Well I started WW yesterday after a year of calorie counting and regular gym trips I lost 4 stone.... But since my summer holiday I've totally lost my mojo! Luckily ive stayed the same since but I've got 2 stone to go!! So needed a kick up the behind and to start something new! I've done ww before and like their products so decided to join up! Loving it so far so decided to start a ww diary cos I love reading everyone else's, someone might enjoy reading mine!!

Good luck everyone!

28lb to goooooo!!

Well done on loosing and even better keeping 4 stones off. I just started again Monday but so far so good. Good luck x

Yesterday was day 2 and it went really well!

B- beans on toast 5pp
L- subway with light mayo 8pp
S- banana and toffee ww yogurt 1pp
D- pepperoni pasta bake with a WW petit pain 17pp

Went to the gym yesterday for gym and swim and earned 15 AP but choosing not to use these.

Today will be a test, It's last day of my current job today and I've got to give all my stuff back and I'm meeting the boss at m&s cafe. Better get first use of my eat out book!

Evening all day 3 and I've been tested but hopefully I've made the right choices!!

B- Special K porridge 5pp
S- banana and yogurt 1pp
L- turkey and bacon caeser salad and a glass of rose! 17pp
D- WW soup and some ww crackers and light philly 7pp then ww toffee popcorn bar 2pp

32/32 used

Had a lunch out with work today but I did choose the salad and had a snack beforehand so I wasn't starving and end up ordering something bad! They ordered a bottle of wine so I had a small glass as it was a celebration of me leaving onto bigger better things (I start a new full time job in a week!) then moved onto the diet coke. Had my daughters parents evening and took her to mcdonalds for a tea treat for being so good but I resisted the burgers and waited till I got home and had a nice bowl of soup and crackers and a ww popcorn bar and it was delicioussssss!!

So another great day!!!

Subscribing :) ur doing great :) well done on avoiding mcdo!!! I walk past one twice a day mon/tues/weds and I crave for the salty chips or a caramel sundae lol never stopped once though! Xx

It can be so difficult but I try to remember how crap I feel afterwards! Physically and mentally!

Hello everyone hope everyone's having a lovely weekend!

Yesterday I dipped into my weeklies! I earned some more activity points at the gym had a really good session! Me and my husband went for a nice meal to celebrate my new job but I tracked it all and resisted dessert!!

B- Special K porridge 5pp
L- la Tasca tapas and 2 x glasses of sangria 47pp!!
D- ww beef hotpot and slice of WW bread 7pp and loads of grapes!

All 32 dailies used and 25 weeklies.

Now for the hard part! The weekend! Have a great Saturday everyone and I'll check in later :)

Evening all! Had a great Saturday so far!
Went to the gym and had a swim too so earned 8AP :)

B- BLT made with a ww petit pain, 2 bacon rashers, lettuce, tomato and some grilled mushrooms
L- quorn peppered steak, root mash and sweetcorn
D- salmon parcel, potato wedges and sweetcorn

29/32 used.

Made flapjacks as well as the birthday cake and have resisted them all!

Might use my last few dailies on a WW style Eton mess- meringue nest, ww yogurt and strawberries for 2PP :)

Here to Subscribe :) How comes i didn't see this before?!? X

Hello :) I'm just popping by for some food inspiration! Is the Special K porridge nice? I've ordered some on my online shop being delivered tomorrow as a change from the OSS I usually have. Hope it's yummy.

Hello :) I'm just popping by for some food inspiration! Is the Special K porridge nice? I've ordered some on my online shop being delivered tomorrow as a change from the OSS I usually have. Hope it's yummy.

Haha poppy I do the same on peoples diaries go searching for food inspiration!!

I've had Special K red berries porridge sachets, there wasn't very much as in portion size but it does taste nice! I just add a lot of extra berries!!

I've also had the almond and honey porridge pot. It was delicious but 5pp which some ppl might think is high. It does taste good and is convenient for work x

Good evening all!

Well the weekend is almost over but I'm lucky enough to have the half term off with my two kiddies this week coming before I start my new job next Monday (full time and I've never worked full time before! I'm scared lol) so at least I've got this week to screw my head on and get prepped!!

Today has been good I managed to work my points well for the inevitable Sunday roast!

B- bran flakes with skimmed milk 4pp
L- ww soup with 2 ryvita spread with light philly then a bowl of strawberries and a meringue nest topped with a WW yogurt 8pp
D- Sunday roast:
Roast lamb 5pp
Parsnips 2pp
Yorkshire puds 2pp
Stuffing 2pp
Few roasties 3pp
Carrots and sugar snap peas 0pp
Gravy 1pp

So far 27/32 no AP earned today having a day off and besides I think I'm developing shin splints as my shins really hurt and I am a regular runner :(

Sat here reading my "Shop" book while the rest of the family tuck into profiteroles but I'm resisting! The roast dinner made me full and im reading those signals. Before I would have just eaten them automatically but I realise I don't need a dessert after every meal!! Id rather save myself for a hot choc and/or a yummy ww treat later on with the X factor results!!

Have a great evening everyone xx

I have the Oats So Simple Golden Syrup porridge- so yummy! It's 4pp for the oats, and then however much the PP is for the milk you use, but it really fills me up and is the only porridge I like!

You've got a fantastic amount of food there for 27pp!

Good evening all!

Well the weekend is almost over but I'm lucky enough to have the half term off with my two kiddies this week coming before I start my new job next Monday (full time and I've never worked full time before! I'm scared lol) so at least I've got this week to screw my head on and get prepped!!

Today has been good I managed to work my points well for the inevitable Sunday roast!

B- bran flakes with skimmed milk 4pp
L- ww soup with 2 ryvita spread with light philly then a bowl of strawberries and a meringue nest topped with a WW yogurt 8pp
D- Sunday roast:
Roast lamb 5pp
Parsnips 2pp
Yorkshire puds 2pp
Stuffing 2pp
Few roasties 3pp
Carrots and sugar snap peas 0pp
Gravy 1pp

So far 27/32 no AP earned today having a day off and besides I think I'm developing shin splints as my shins really hurt and I am a regular runner :(

Sat here reading my "Shop" book while the rest of the family tuck into profiteroles but I'm resisting! The roast dinner made me full and im reading those signals. Before I would have just eaten them automatically but I realise I don't need a dessert after every meal!! Id rather save myself for a hot choc and/or a yummy ww treat later on with the X factor results!!

Have a great evening everyone xx

What a Good and Yummy Sunday you've had :) I think Roast is an excellent 'value' meal as you get a lot for your pp and it fills you up! I don't know if I would of been as good to resist Profiteroles as I love them but hope you enjoy your Hot Choc and Treat whilst watching XF, I will be doing the same whilst catching up on TiVo ;-) x PS-Which Job are you going to be doing? X

Haha poppy I do the same on peoples diaries go searching for food inspiration!! I've had Special K red berries porridge sachets, there wasn't very much as in portion size but it does taste nice! I just add a lot of extra berries!! I've also had the almond and honey porridge pot. It was delicious but 5pp which some ppl might think is high. It does taste good and is convenient for work x

Annoyingly they substituted my Special K porridge as they were out of stock so will have to stick with my apple and blueberry OSS. I like to grate in some apple to bulk it out a bit and that's a tasty and filling breakfast at work. 5pp is a lot for breakfast but those pots are quite big so sometimes it's worth it :)

What a Good and Yummy Sunday you've had :) I think Roast is an excellent 'value' meal as you get a lot for your pp and it fills you up! I don't know if I would of been as good to resist Profiteroles as I love them but hope you enjoy your Hot Choc and Treat whilst watching XF, I will be doing the same whilst catching up on TiVo ;-) x PS-Which Job are you going to be doing? X

I'm in sales and merchandising and I'm moving on from mars confectionery (that was tough lol!) to GlaxoSmithKline xx

Back