4 stone gone... 2 to go!!!

A Funky Notepad tho ;-) Ive still not finished Mint Options so haven't tried Bubbles yet! X

Sounds Yummy! I've heard of people putting stewed apples in! X

You need a bigger saucepan ;-) x

yeah I love apple and cinnamon in my porridge deliciousssssssss :greenapple:

just caught up with ur diary from the beginning :)
1lb gain is hardly anythin hun... love the sound of all ur meals and u really make the most of ur points!!
love the pics of things too :)
i really must get some options for times like now wen im craving anything!!!!

thanks lovely... been losing weight for over a year now so im pretty savvy on getting the most out of my meals lol

are you going to meetings shez because I live for the WW bars they sell if I fancy anything naughty they are gorrrrrrrrrrgeous!! :p

Evening all!
other successful day even though I haven't been feeling very well... woke up feeling very light headed and hasn't really passed all day. also felt a bit nauseous this morning :sick: and all I want when I feel like that is toast with butter and jam!!! so I worked it into my pp and had a slice before the school run, and it was so delicious when I got home I had another!! luckily I had a work day at home today.

did a big asda shop today. will never get over the price of fruit!! spent about £10 just on a few punnets of berries!!! got some yummy dinners set for the week!

todays food was

B- 2xbread 5pp, 2xspread 2pp and 2xjam 2pp
L- asda ham and mushroom tagliatelle with extra mushrooms 9pp and some grapes 0pp
D- quorn chicken pieces 3pp ww tikka curry sauce 3pp and a ww naan bread 3pp, then treated myself to a small piece of chocolate cake id bought the kids as it was cheap in asda cos it was Halloween cake! weighed out my 30g it was 3pp and sooooo good!

30/31 used
got all 49 weeklies still

back to normal work tomorrow so going to make a nice wrap and a big flask of my zero point soup for a packed lunch!!

Evening all!
other successful day even though I haven't been feeling very well... woke up feeling very light headed and hasn't really passed all day. also felt a bit nauseous this morning :sick: and all I want when I feel like that is toast with butter and jam!!! so I worked it into my pp and had a slice before the school run, and it was so delicious when I got home I had another!! luckily I had a work day at home today.

did a big asda shop today. will never get over the price of fruit!! spent about £10 just on a few punnets of berries!!! got some yummy dinners set for the week!

todays food was

B- 2xbread 5pp, 2xspread 2pp and 2xjam 2pp
L- asda ham and mushroom tagliatelle with extra mushrooms 9pp and some grapes 0pp
D- quorn chicken pieces 3pp ww tikka curry sauce 3pp and a ww naan bread 3pp, then treated myself to a small piece of chocolate cake id bought the kids as it was cheap in asda cos it was Halloween cake! weighed out my 30g it was 3pp and sooooo good!

30/31 used
got all 49 weeklies still

back to normal work tomorrow so going to make a nice wrap and a big flask of my zero point soup for a packed lunch!!

Hope u feel better soon Jo? Buttery Jammy Toast sounds so yummy tho! Have u ever tried the WW Rogan Josh Sauce? I always buy that one, never tried the Tikka one! And I love the Naans too, especially whilst they are £1 in Asda! Glad u enjoyed the Cake, God Bless WW! X

yeah it does taste yummy! are you not a fan of green things hun?? lol x also made a WW curry today made 2 portions so I got some for Friday night when the rest of the family have chippy!!

Haha yeah I'm veggie ;) not the biggest fan of broccoli & cauliflower tho ... All other veggies =yum ;) lol xx

thanks lovely... been losing weight for over a year now so im pretty savvy on getting the most out of my meals lol

are you going to meetings shez because I live for the WW bars they sell if I fancy anything naughty they are gorrrrrrrrrrgeous!! :p

no :( i do it from home hun was wonderin where u got the ww honeycomb bars from bet they are lush!!!!
the only ww brand stuff i buy is from poundland x

Hope u feel better soon Jo? Buttery Jammy Toast sounds so yummy tho! Have u ever tried the WW Rogan Josh Sauce? I always buy that one, never tried the Tikka one! And I love the Naans too, especially whilst they are £1 in Asda! Glad u enjoyed the Cake, God Bless WW! X

im not a massive curry fan so it wasn't the best meal ive ever had but thought it was a good idea. I threw in sugar snap peas and babycorn too to bulk it up. I will try rogan josh next time!! I bought the WW sweet and sour today for Saturday night so I can trick myself into thinking its a proper Chinese lol

im not a massive curry fan so it wasn't the best meal ive ever had but thought it was a good idea. I threw in sugar snap peas and babycorn too to bulk it up. I will try rogan josh next time!! I bought the WW sweet and sour today for Saturday night so I can trick myself into thinking its a proper Chinese lol

Gotta love a Fakeaway! What will you do your S&S with? X

aww hope ur ok hun?
uve done well with ur points and ur lunch idea for tomoro sounds yum!
cant beat soup when its cold! x

ive used the sweet and sour one before and thought it was niceeeee, love it from chinese tho! especially with chicken balls to dunk in!!!!
*slap* stop it sherie!!!

U need some mayflower curry sauce for yer fakeaway ;) it's exactly the same as the chippy one ... (Sorry Serena) x

*Serena Sulks* x

I'm on my wayyyyyyyy.....! X

Back