4 stone sticker...finally!!!

Meli

Gold Member
Feeling over the moon as I've waited so long for this 4 stone sticker and from last 4 weeks it seemed like I was stuck as I kept gaining and then losing. Just want to thank you all as you are my motivation (along with my great Consultant).

Well done!! What an achievement xxxx

Well done Meli :happy036::happy036:

Woo hoo!!!!! well done hun.....soooooo pleased for you x

well done skinny!!:bliss::chores016::talk017::scale::hug99::massmoon::worthy::happy096::banana dancer::banana dancer::party0038::party0036::greenapple:

Congratulations that's a fantastic achievement. You should treat yourself to something lovely as a well deserved reward Meli!

Well done that's amazing, you're an inspiration! xxxx

Thanks everyone- was feeling great last night when I got my 4 stone sticker. This morning I wake up to a picture of me on Facebook taken at a BBQ a week ago and wasn't too pleased though....argghh...still see the 2 tyres on my belly....think it's more inspiration for me to keep going.

aww meli you have done amazingly. i cannot wait to be able to say i am 4 stones down. dont worry about the bbq pics.... you should be incrdibly proud that you stuck with the plan despite gaining and losing the same few lbs. you broke through the barrier and are an inspiration. well done xxxxxxxxxx

Back