4 stone to loose the veggie way :-)

Thats fab laura! what a boost to get you back on track with week! I go to the classes and try to buy the six weeks for £28ish? at the min i seem to never have a spare £30 though so been paying weekly fees.

Well done! what are your goals now? you far off? My original weight was 17, 9.5lbs when I first joined i thought a couple of stone two, three at my best! now im nearly at four a am so determined to go the whole way! to me thats 11.4st, with before tonights weigh in was 39lbs lol! still seems a lot but im closer to it now that at the start!

we can do it, and we will do it!! bring on GOLD :) cx

Thats fab laura! what a boost to get you back on track with week! I go to the classes and try to buy the six weeks for £28ish? at the min i seem to never have a spare £30 though so been paying weekly fees.

Well done! what are your goals now? you far off? My original weight was 17, 9.5lbs when I first joined i thought a couple of stone two, three at my best! now im nearly at four a am so determined to go the whole way! to me thats 11.4st, with before tonights weigh in was 39lbs lol! still seems a lot but im closer to it now that at the start!

we can do it, and we will do it!! bring on GOLD :) cx

Wow you are doing great!!! I was 13st 9 this morning and I'm aiming for 9st11. That's the top end of my healthy bmi of 25. When I did Cambridge in 2009 I got to 9st4 I think and people said that was too small. We shall see! Im only 5ft2.5 so should be in the 9's really :thumbup: xxx

diary - 4 stone to loose the veggie way

I think mine is 11,4? I am 5ft 8 though, now im 13'9 after tonight's wi! Which is 2st 5 to go? Maths in crap so that 33lbs? Lol we are going to get there wait to you see! Cx

Right here's my food diary for today. Started off so well but then got picky :-( but I have pointed everything which is quite a big deal as I tend to "forget" what I have had or just stop writing it down....

Here goes..

Wake up-cup of tea and a satsuma

Breakfast- 30g waitrose red berries & wheat flakes 3pp
Skimmed milk 50ml 0pp

Lunch- red pepper houmous 5pp
Carrots, cucumber, celery 0pp

Dinner-good life spicy bean burger 8pp
Mccain home fries 100g 4pp
White roll 4pp
Salad 0pp
Ketchup 0pp

Snacks through the afternoon
Peanut chunky kit kat 7pp
Kp nuts 5pp
Cheese & onion roll 6pp
Ss milk 3pp
Mince pie 6pp

So 51 :)eek: ) points altogether so I have 25 weeklies left for the rest of the week. I really shouldn't have had the mince pie, c&o roll or the nuts!! Grrrr should have picked on fruit & veg sticks instead!!

Working tomorrow and I have to walk home so that will definitely help. Going to try to just stick with my dailes tomorrow.

Xxx

I think mine is 11,4? I am 5ft 8 though, now im 13'9 after tonight's wi! Which is 2st 5 to go? Maths in crap so that 33lbs? Lol we are going to get there wait to you see! Cx

Fantastic! ! we are the same weight now lol! Loving the encouragement & positive words. ..just what I need..thank you xxx

We're on track and ready to go! There's a new simple start plan out at meetings, I don't think I will try it as it's like filling and heathy plan but bit different? I love points which for me equal portion control lol! Cx

We're on track and ready to go! There's a new simple start plan out at meetings, I don't think I will try it as it's like filling and heathy plan but bit different? I love points which for me equal portion control lol! Cx

Yes I've read about that. Im definitely a points girl. I'll be interested to see how people do on it but it sounds like SW to me and I didn't like that plan! Ive got a ww leader on Facebook and she's really pushing all the products to do with Simple Start and just seems like a money making ploy to me. Thats mainly why I don't want to go to meetings as I get sucked into buying stuff lol! Ive got a friend that goes so I may ask her to get me the journal :thumbup:

Cherubs are finally back at school tomorrow so a busy morning ahead but I'm ready for it! I haven't had a break from working over the festive period (part time tjough anyway) but nice to get back to normal :)

Hi Hun subscribes to your diary :)
I am a fellow veggie and weight watcher but currently pregnant so following the plan loosely
X

Hiya! Sorry I've been rubbish at updating. Been doing extra hours at work so just dipping in & out at the mo!

I'm doing ok though. Hopped on the scales on Thursday and another pound has gone :) I also walked home from work twice & too work once which is about 6 miles. Aiming to do it 4 times next week!

Hope everyone is doing ok. I won't update daily but just as and when xxx

Hey Hun well done on the loss! I was bit drunk/hungover all weekend lol! It was great :) so only getting caught up now :) cx

Hiya!!!
Haven't been on here for a while.

I'm joining ww meetings tonight. It's a group I've been to on and off for a few years! There's a new leader and she seems very enthusiastic!

I'm using the £10 monthly pass offer from the magazine. Figure a month is a good time to get going and then will decide whether to carry on with meetings.

I'm not planning on doing the Simple Start as like pointing. Looking forward to getting started!! I hate weighing in the evening but will have to get over that lol!

I'll pop back on once I get back :) xxx

hey laura, good luck in joining tonight! the first ones always the worst lol, i love my group and def think between it and minis its where my sucess has came from! I haven't tried simple start, my leader says its fab etc but i havent seen any mega results with it, I like points for portion control :) cx

Thank you ladies! I'm looking forward to getting started.
I think I need the meetings too. I like staying and feeling encouragement. Xxx

Hope class went well :) cx

Hiya, yes it was a very good meeting. The new leader seems very good. My first goal is my 5%.

Suprisingly I liked the look of the new SS but as we did a big food shop at the weekend I will point for the next 2/3 weeks then I may give it a go.

Here's to a good week xxx

Morning,

Heres to a good week! we will both be skipping to the scales next monday!

I am still doing pp as i find it easier, but last night people were raving about simple start cx

Hiya! Haven't had a bad week. Haven't tracked everyday but definitely been better. Weigh in is tomorrow night. Even if I can just loose one pound I'll be happy with that just to get the ball rolling.

Last night was one of the first Saturday nights in a looonnnng time I haven't had pizza and/or wine.

After having a good read I'm giving Simple Start a try. We went food shopping this morning and we have so much fruit and veg it won't fit in the fridge..oops! !

Today so far I've had

Breakfast- one satsuma (not ideal but we were up & out early and I found one in my bag lol!)

Lunch- two slices of wholemeal Nimble bread with salad and some grapes

Dinner-hubby is cooking himself and the kids gammon with potatoes and broccoli. So I'll have the veg then I think I'm either going to cook a quorn fillet or pieces with some spices and have that. I'm not great at cooking but hopefully as time goes on I'll be more adventurous! !

I'm looking forward to giving SS a good try. It's just going to take a bit of planning! I'm quite excited that a small glass of wine is allowed as a treat lol! We've brought a bottle of white & a mini bottle of the WW rosé to try. Going to have a small glass tomorrow evening after weigh in as one of the treats!

We didn't buy any chocolate or nice bits today although the in laws gave us a tin of quality street & some yummy biccies as they didn't want the temptation lol!

Hope everyone is doing okay :) xxx

Dinner tonight

2 quorn fillets, potatoes, sweetcorn, broccoli, gravy.

1391375984654.jpg

Then I've used my two treats on two 125ml of white wine :)

Back