4 stones in 10 weeks!!!

Yeye

Silver Member
I'm over the moon!!!! 4st in 10 wks, so happy! 4 wks til refeed :) x

Last edited:
well done thats a fantastic loss, big pat on the back for you your doing great :) xx

Wow Yeye, that's an amazing loss! Well done and keep it up :) x

Well done thats fantastic!!! I hope I do as well as u. xxx

OMFG!!! THAT is beyond amazing!! You must be so incredibly happy! :) :) :D xxx

Absolutely brilliant, wow, well done.
;-)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That is amazing! well done! Such a lot of weight in such a short time! Congratulations!

Thank you everyone for ur kind comments, I am over the moon :) x

You are doing a fantastic job, well done :) x

So happy for you Yeye. You are doing brilliantly - well done xx

I'm not doing lipotrim and I have just popped over from exante to say wow what an inspiration.

I have about the same to lose and i'm only on my second day, but seeing that it can be done gives me hope.

Congratulations

x

wow well done to ya:) im hopin to go for 16 weeks before refeed, youve given me hope i might get somewere close to what you did.

Oh Yeye, really well done. You've been amazing throughout and have the stats to prove it. I am so happy for you. Huge congrats.

Thanx everyone, keep ur head down n keep strong :) there's light at the end of the tunnel lol x

That is a truely inspirational weight loss, well done!!! I'm hoping to lose 6 stone in 5 months and reading this makes me hopeful. I know it's alot but really want at least 5 off in 5 months!
Any tips on how to keep 100% x

losebabyweight said:
That is a truely inspirational weight loss, well done!!! I'm hoping to lose 6 stone in 5 months and reading this makes me hopeful. I know it's alot but really want at least 5 off in 5 months!
Any tips on how to keep 100% x

Keep focused on ur goal, I don't really have any pearls of wisdom, but the losses really spur u on, one day at a time n keep thinking about ur weigh in x

Back