4 week final countdown to wedding

Discussion in 'Exante - Diaries' started by AmZie, 11 July 2011 Social URL.

1. AmZie

AmZie Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    well im on day one again!! except ive researched into all the low carb foods even have a book so if i do fancy nipping off rails i know what to eat and what not to eat.....i have another hen do saturday which is food and drink again so i have chosen low carb from the menu and i will have water but an occasional drink and found which are the best. I cant see how it will hurt as i have the race for life the next day xxx but this week i am and from now until the wedding i am on total exante.... ive tried and failed before a couple of times but i realise now i have a holiday coming and i have clothes in the next size down i need to wear (they do fit but loosing a stone will make them more comfy) so here goes...i am going to write more often and so on so i dont give in to temptation.:D
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *jenjen*

*jenjen* I will do this...

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim and Save
    You can do it Amzie! Just get that water down you, ride through the tough few days at the start and be as stubbourn as you can be - just think of your holiday clothes and the wedding if you are finding it a little tough xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.