4 week final countdown to wedding

AmZie

well im on day one again!! except ive researched into all the low carb foods even have a book so if i do fancy nipping off rails i know what to eat and what not to eat.....i have another hen do saturday which is food and drink again so i have chosen low carb from the menu and i will have water but an occasional drink and found which are the best. I cant see how it will hurt as i have the race for life the next day xxx but this week i am and from now until the wedding i am on total exante.... ive tried and failed before a couple of times but i realise now i have a holiday coming and i have clothes in the next size down i need to wear (they do fit but loosing a stone will make them more comfy) so here goes...i am going to write more often and so on so i dont give in to temptation.:D

You can do it Amzie! Just get that water down you, ride through the tough few days at the start and be as stubbourn as you can be - just think of your holiday clothes and the wedding if you are finding it a little tough xx

Back