4 weeks and 4 and a half days left!!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by FloridaGirl, 30 March 2009 Social URL.

1. FloridaGirl

FloridaGirl Full Member

:p Hi all, Not that I am counting the weeks, days, hours and minutes or anything ha ha ha!! but I ve got 4 weeks and 4 and a half days left before refeed, I am hoping to loose another stone in that time (even more would be fantastic!!!):)
    Someone else noticed my weight loss today, its such a great feeling to be finally getting there!!!
    I ve started to make my shakes with 300ml of water instead of 250ml just to make it last longer.
    Keep up the good work everyone and remember that as long as you stick to it, it really does work!!!!!!!!!!!!!

week 1 - 5lb
    week 2 - 4lb
    week 3 - 4lb
    week 4 - 4lb
    week 5 - 6lb
    week 6 - 5lb
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MummyEm

MummyEm Slowly but surely!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I refeed exactly the same day lol Going away for a week although I may have to restart when I get back if I havent hit target :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.