4 Weeks in to Lipotrim

LILLY'S MUM

Hi all,

I am new to the forum and after a bit of advice. I am on my 5th week now- have stuck to it 100% and my loss has been as follows
week 1- 8lb
week 2- 6lb
week 3- 3lb
week 4- 3.5lb

My pharmacist says I should be losing around 5lb a week. Is this right???

x

Hi, well done! You're doing amazing @LILLY'S MUM. I think I read on the site that women are meant to lose a stone a month and men are meant to lose a stone and a half and you have lost over that which is great! Keep up the good work :)

It's my second weigh in tomorrow, I lost 9llbs the first week but my scales don't seem to be in my favour this week and it has shown that I am only about 2llb down if that. I have also 100% stuck to it and I have a lot to go so I was expecting to see losses of about 4/5llbs for the next few weeks. I feel as though I'm drinking 3 litres of water a day and hardly going to the toilet so I'm wondering if I'm holding the water.

Apart from the first couple of weeks I've lost 3-4 pounds each week on average (sometimes as little as 2lb, sometimes as much as 5lb). Men definitely lose more, when my husband was on it he was losing 5-6lb a week, even losing 7lb in his last week. It's so unfair!

You're doing fantastically well. When I have a small loss I try to remember that on a "normal" diet there's always weeks where you stuck to it and lose nothing or even gain weight; a loss is a loss, all good progress towards your end goal. Doesn't make it any less annoying though!

Kt210 you can get something called fibreclear from the pharmacist to help with toilet troubles, might be worth asking. You've made a great start, well done!

I have lost 2 stone and at end of week 4 tomorrow. I can already see a huge difference in photos. I used to not allow anyone to take photos of me as I was so embarrassed and couldn’t bear to look at photos of myself. I want to lose a further 4 1/2 stone. I’ve never been able to lose weight by dieting in the past but not having to shop for food, cook food or eat food has been very liberating. I plan to stick to the 3 shakes daily for another two weeks and then have a shake for breakfast and lunch (282 calories in total) and a healthy evening meal sticking to under 1200 calories daily. I know I couldn’t continue living on just the 3 shakes daily, so I think that would be the best way to keep the weight loss going long term and it’s still a very low calorie diet.

Back