4 weeks in...

Blue Butterfly

Gold Member
and I have lost 24lbs :D

I cant believe that Ive managed to stick to my diet for this long! Ive usually given up by now. I have a long way to go before I reach my goal but I really think this time I will do it!

I wont make a thread every month or anything,I promise!
Its just that this is my 1st month and Im happy with what Ive achieved so far and wanted to shout about it lol

Claire x

Well done thats a great loss keep it up :)

Well done!!
That's fantastic you have every right to be pleased with yourself and can shout about it as much as you want.
Good Luck for next month.
Shorty x

Well done Claire that's a great loss.....keep it going hun. I too am amazed at my will power at the mo, normally having thrown the towel in by now...perhaps 2010 really will be our year x

Well done that's an amazing loss and glad your managing to stick to it the results speak for themselves.

thats an amazing amount!!!
what has your dr said????
i bet you are well chuffed with yourself!!
hope it keeps up like that for you...
if only i could lose it that quick... but as long as its coming off i dont mind at all!

I went to my doctor today and she was really pleased with me,she said they usually just ask for a 4lb weight loss the first month!
I am pretty chuffed with myself right now :)
And Kes,yep as long as the weight is coming off it doesn't matter how slow,its going in the right direction so thats all that matters :)
My weight loss will probably slow down abit now,we'll see.

Claire x

hows it going blue butterfly?

All is going good for me still,Im just hoping all stays good! I lost another 4lbs last week so thats 2stone gone in 5 weeks,yay.

What do I eat....lots! Cereal for breakfast (bran flakes or weetabix) and fruit. Pitta breads with cheese triangles and salad. yoghurts. Lots of quorn stuff coz Im vege and it's low in fat and cals. So dinner is some sort of quorn and vegetables. I also love doing a quorn mince spag bol :)
I also love crisps and could not give them up! So now I have ryvita minis or weight watchers hula hoops.
I do tend to stick to the same foods pretty much every day but it's what I enjoy and it's working for me.

And sarahb2 everyone goes off the rails! You just gotta get yourself back on and keep going :)

Claire x

Wow- I am so impressed with how well you have done. I am really excited about starting my new healthy lifestyle (along with Xenical) now

Back