4 weeks in

LazarusD

Champion
Just got home from weigh in number 4 lost 10lbs this week :D which makes a total loss of 37lbs in 4 weeks BOOM I love it

Crickey amazing well done what programme are u doing x

Well done you. That's a great weight loss

MissieCB said:
Crickey amazing well done what programme are u doing x

Hey I'm doing SS/SS+ :D my CDC told me today that it's the biggest loss she's had from a client but that it's also easier for a guy GL everyone it can be done. Has anyone tried the new mango shake? It's amazeballs

LazarusD said:
Hey I'm doing SS/SS+ :D my CDC told me today that it's the biggest loss she's had from a client but that it's also easier for a guy GL everyone it can be done. Has anyone tried the new mango shake? It's amazeballs

Wow that's brilliant we'll done and keep going x

Loooooool

AnnieAnnie said:
Men get everything easier. I take back my congrats ;)

Haha ;) thanks anyway i don't really get it but I feel good. If I manage to lose a min of 5lbs this week then that's 3st in 5 weeks its actually insane

Incredible well done does seem to come of us quicker last time I lost 8.5 stone in 5.5 months this time a bit slower but you have surpassed me top draw well done. I have done 4 stone ten pounds in 11.5 weeks.

AnnieAnnie said:
That will be amazing! Good luck to you & keep going, we'll all look so different come the warm weather!

Im planning everything ahead holiday in September so coming off SS at the start of June but that's almost 2 months so looking forward to being about 15st. FYI I'm 6'2" and started at 21.5 lost 14lbs week 1, 7lbs week 2, 6lbs week 3 and 10lbs week 4 :D

Great losses. I've lost 4st 3 on ss since last day in Jan but losing the next 4 on step 3 (1000 cals) so can try for a baby. It's going to be harder dealing with the slower losses but worth it. You'll be in great shape for your holiday.

richman14 said:
Incredible well done does seem to come of us quicker last time I lost 8.5 stone in 5.5 months this time a bit slower but you have surpassed me top draw well done. I have done 4 stone ten pounds in 11.5 weeks.

Thanks mate :D I guess we just lose quicker lol GL and wow 8.5 I only want to lose another 3 or 4.

Haha I didn't realise you were a bloke! My OH pulled a few 10 pounders when he was doing CD! Us poor women have to put up with small losses ;)

Back