40 & losing it.....

Drooling!!!

It's been 7 weeks now with no chocolate, crisps, biscuits, cake and I've lost 13lbs! Sooooo not fair x

I know and I'm ok and carrying on with it just when I read others stories they all seem to have had much bigger losses, I need to just concentrate on what I'm doing though I know. Going to try combining Zen and 5:2 from Monday as I think that's something I can do when Zen is gone. I hope with a sts my doctor prescribes me another month? Not sure she will I think she will be glad lol x

Finally lost some weight 2lbs, yey x

Only 1lbs this month with a week to go!

Lexie I've stated the 5:2 today, can I drink black coffee while I'm fasting? X

How long are you best not eating for x

First fasting day done, didn't eat until 7 last night (that's when my partner gets in from work) found it really easy, though I would need to eat at lunch time but I was that busy at work I didn't even think about it. Probably ended up having nearer 600 cals that the 500 but I just need to plan my meals better in future. Must say I'm looking forward to breakfast this morning and I don't normally bother! I'm hoping I can lose 2lbs a week doing this x

First fasting day done, didn't eat until 7 last night (that's when my partner gets in from work) found it really easy, though I would need to eat at lunch time but I was that busy at work I didn't even think about it. Probably ended up having nearer 600 cals that the 500 but I just need to plan my meals better in future. Must say I'm looking forward to breakfast this morning and I don't normally bother! I'm hoping I can lose 2lbs a week doing this x

Well done honey. I normally have soup or salad at lunchtime, some raspberries when I get peckish & have a 300cal tea.

I thought I would be starving today but I've felt fine. Yipee x

Into another stone today whoop whoop! Had a little help from a tummy bug on Friday though, got sent home from work and it just wiped me out didn't really get out of bed all weekend. Didn't eat until Saturday night then ate as normal yesterday and lost 5lbs so hopefully that's a true weight, I guess if I don't do so well next week I will know why x

Thanks ladies, not eaten anything yet today struggling to even drink water. Going to try force some food down night make me feel better x

Back