Step 1 Sole Source + 40 pounds of life

Kira

Gold Member
I've been carrying an excess of around 40 pounds for almost 18 months and as of this morning I've lost 4 pounds of it having completed a week on CWP step 1 sole source + (four packs a days). Happy with that and not going to compare my previous losses and attempts on vlcd in the past as I am where I am today.

Been relatively easy to stick to plan, have got a good routine at work and I've simply only mentioned I'm trying to be healthy a work so my immediate colleagues have been fine. I'll probably keep the fact I'm only vlcd under wraps as I don't need the added pressure of any opposing views on vlcd's and disapproval it's hard enough without added pressure.

Day 8 start of week 2 I weigh 11.0.6 and my mini goal is to reach 10st 7lbs. Starting weight was 11.4.6. Aiming for half a stone at a time Let's see if I can reach around 8st 5-6.

Thanks Mni.

Weigh in with CWP consultant also showed a 4lb loss though her scale differs by 2 for starting weight as I get weighed in the evening with her and there is usually a fluctuation of weight by the evening. Happy with that too.

So day 9 and hoping I'll sail through the day - still planning on taking day a time. I'm relieved that I've had not keto flu like symptoms during my first week and CWP thinks I'm unlikely to get these now I'm in ketosis.

I get weighed in the evening also...and like you Kira, I could be up a couple of pounds compared to my own scales in the morning.

First week is usually the hardest and its great you didn't get the keto flu.

Here's to another good day Kira.

Today is day 10 and still doing ok. Struggled with water as was in meetings most of the day but other than that a good day. Looking forward to feeling the little NSV's over next week or so.

Day 12 and doing ok though haven't been drinking enough water. Won't lie with the long bank holiday weekend and everyone going out eating and drinking makes me feel it's harder sticking to plan.

Hi Kira

Well done if you stuck to plan though! I'm in my second week and definitely struggled this weekend sticking to plan - didn't completely lose the plot but feel like I need to learn more self control when out! It's just hard to say no sometimes...!

Back