40lb's in 9 weeks! SO Happy!

cat-bee

Silver Member
Another 5lb's off this week and I cannot believe I have now lost 40lb's in 9 weeks! :eek:

Im SO delighted! Im now well over the half way point, Im no longer 'obese' and really starting to feel good about myself again! Im looking in the mirror before I go out, and I dont mind what I see! :D

If there is anyone out there who is struggling at the minute, then I'd just like to say as a big time former serial dieter, if I can do it, you can!!

Good luck on their weight loss journey everybody! :D

Cat Bee

Well done hun - thats absolutely fantastic!!

well done cat-be, fantastic loss in 9wks... i know how u feel... i've lost 42lb in 9wks.... beat u by 2lb.... lol.

that's fab! keep up the good work! x

well done cat-be, fantastic loss in 9wks... i know how u feel... i've lost 42lb in 9wks.... beat u by 2lb.... lol.

Hello Linda! I was wondering were you had gone because I havent seen you around for a while!

So glad to hear your still doing fantastically well! Its such a good feeling eh!? Bring on the summer!

Cat Bee x

How fantastic and how inspiring. Good on you!! :)

Thats bloody great ! shows you if you hang in you can get fast results , I need it hang in there !

Congratulations that really is inspiring :) ((hugs))

And to Linda too!!!

The fact that two of you have done it.. really gives me hope!! :D

Thanks everyone, I think if it wasnt for the support and encourgement I get on here, I wouldnt have done half as well! :gen126:

Cat Bee x

:wow: you are a star cat-bee, really inspired me this morning, thanks xxx

Wow, well done cat-bee :D, that is a fantastic loss!! And Linda, you as well, that is really inspiring :).

Cat-bee, I love your signature BTW and sometimes quote it quietly in my head when I'm thinking about eating something I shouldn't :eek:.

Keep at it guys and girls, CD really works!!

Soon2bslimmer x ;)

Back