40th Birthday Cake I Made - WARNING PICS!

Wow Summergurl, you're quite the Jane Asher!
Your pics look great.
You could make a good living (or a sideline) doing wedding cakes etc.
Well done you!
We have to live among food and people eating, so it 's fine with me too. xx

Hey Summergurl

That's really professional what a lovely gift for Ange, thanks for showing us your hard work! Hope she enjoys it and shares it around with others. Thing is we dont need cake as we are all thinking of our goals and cakes will still be there when we have reached them - we might not even want any wouldnt that be great?

I think you're to be congratulated! You're quite right that this is teaching you that you can do all this without tasting and 'clearing up' the dregs in the bowls etc. I'm the same re preparing meals - I've just pulled apart and completely denuded a chicken carcass (did you know large cooked chickens are on offer for £2 at Tescos? - Bargain!)

louizekj is quite right - food IS everywhere, it's unavoidable completely (as opposed to completely unavoidable if you see what I mean)

I Don't read/contribute to threads about cheating/picking/craving as I've said before - partly because I'm not sure how I might react and if I'm honest, partly because I find I get a bit irritated and it's not fair to expect people to be able to handle this journey the same way as I think is best. I therefore prefer not to get involved in case I come across as judgemental and harsh. Although I have contributed once or twice when I've stumbled across things by accident. I try to do it in a measured way .... don't know if I've succeeded.

There seems to be some reference here to criticism ... ? I haven't seen that (yet) so can't comment.

I like the way you title your threads - no-one can complain they stumbled across anything! xx

Obviously someone has complained as my threads on my baking have been moved to recipes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some people hey!!

This clearly isnt a recipe - its a photgraph of a cake! Jeesh!!!!

And where in the rules does it say this thread isnt allowed on a tfr forum????

Some people on here really do need to grow the hell up. Over the past couple of days i have actually been quite put off by this forum - i used to love it.

Weeeell the powers that be have to do what they can to try to keep everyone happy or at the very least not at war! ... That must be a really difficult and thankless task, I wouldn't like to have to try it!!

Try not to be too perturbed - we know where to find you, you can always post a notice on the LT forum that you've put more piccies over here. It's not reeeeeeally a big problem is it?? xx

Well no its not jan but it has never been a problem up untill now - and one person comes along says a comment and it gets moved! hopefully you can understand me lol

But i guess in future this is where they will be :(

it looks fab Tanya, well done you!!!
Im sorry to see what people had been saying, its such a shame when people spoil things for others xx

sure is becca - but nevermind! in future i shall just post that the pics will be in my album on my user cp :)

girls girls i guess your all not to bright think about it its a diet with no food yea and this site is ment to help newbies as well as vetrans yea do you honestly think posting pictures of foods thats made most of us fat is helping some people hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm get a grip with lipotrim I DONT THINK SO ...................any how it looks like it been sorted now so i will shut me mouth x

girls girls i guess your all not to bright think about it its a diet with no food yea and this site is ment to help newbies as well as vetrans yea do you honestly think posting pictures of foods thats made most of us fat is helping some people hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm get a grip with lipotrim I DONT THINK SO ...................any how it looks like it been sorted now so i will shut me mouth x
As this is posted in the 'Recipes' forum and not the LT forum I don't see why that would be a problem :confused:

The cake looks lovely, you couldn't have bought one that looked better x

Obviously someone has complained as my threads on my baking have been moved to recipes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some people hey!!

This clearly isnt a recipe - its a photgraph of a cake! Jeesh!!!!

And where in the rules does it say this thread isnt allowed on a tfr forum????

Some people on here really do need to grow the hell up. Over the past couple of days i have actually been quite put off by this forum - i used to love it.
I just want to say (and feel free to correct me as I am not an LTer) I don't see how it can be seen as 'condoning cheating' as at some point you will all go through 'refeeding' and will have to eat a healthy balanced diet again and that may involve cake! Obviously not every day but on the occassions that require it.

Yup Yup thats why i didnt see a problem posting it!

Nevermind - what will be will be!

There seems to be a bit of confusion as to why the thread has been moved, regardless what you may eat after you have finshed LT and have done refeed, you want to eat cakes thats fine. The reason its been moved is it's temptation and Lt is deff hard enough to do without having to sit and look at pretty cakes (they are nice summer), but there has also been alot of threads where ppl are struggling with LT and are picking or need an extra boost to stay away from the fridge. Its not being petty, its being realistic.
I can't say the forum has been in an picky state of difference of opinion lately as its only been since cakes were removed :rolleyes:
other than that forum is top form, and everyone is very supportive while doing LT or refeed.

I can understand that. Although, surely if there is cake in the title you don't look at the thread??? i don't know, I'm not on LT

Thats what you would think Taz, but clearly not!

And like i have said, whats the point if you cant look at a picture and not feel tempted? Whats guna happen when you are off LT.

But nevermind!!!!

Wow that looks delish!
Sometimes if you bake you're sick of the sight of it by the time you're finished so you don't want to eat it!

Back