40th birthday :)

debbie125

Well it's my 40th birthday on Sunday :eek: and my husbands birthday on saturday I was going to stay on plan but I'm going to have a planned 2 day break and get back on plan on Monday for another 4 weeks till my holiday :D I'm going to have 2 shakes and a meal on Saturday and the same on sunday and hopefully I will stay the same weight :D Can anyone give me any advice on what to eat that's low carb? X

Howdie !
Even if u plan to eat you must still have all 3 packs. I've been having a week of WS and have been sticking to turkey mainly with a little green salad..... Not too exciting but scrummy after doing TS for 12 weeks.
Happy 40th my dear and ENJOY!!
FB xx

Howdie !
Even if u plan to eat you must still have all 3 packs. I've been having a week of WS and have been sticking to turkey mainly with a little green salad..... Not too exciting but scrummy after doing TS for 12 weeks.
Happy 40th my dear and ENJOY!!
FB xx
Hiya I'm planning on coming out of ketosis so I can have a beverage or 2 lol so I think the best thing to do is eat sensibly on Saturday and Sunday and restart on Monday :D x

Back