45 lbs in 70 days?

Hi Hedgehog and S786.

Thank you both so much for replying to me. Dear Hedgehog as before you are such an inspiration. x

I have tried and failed before on ss but this time I have to do it. I am going to a wedding end of August and would like to look nice.

I start properly tomorrow. Wish me luck .

Keep in touch x

well done on completing day five honey. you're almost there. it took me through to day seven to feel better. today i feel great. today is day eight :)

you can do it hon :)

abz xx

keep at it, it does get easier!!
How much was your power plate by the way?
I'm thinking of buying one but I've heard they cost between £3-9,000?

xx

well done on completing day five honey. you're almost there. it took me through to day seven to feel better. today i feel great. today is day eight :)

you can do it hon :)

abz xx
well done huny for 8 days...do you still have headches? I am constantly very tired, power plate helps as it shakes me off but still by the end of the day, I am totally drained.

keep at it, it does get easier!!
How much was your power plate by the way?
I'm thinking of buying one but I've heard they cost between £3-9,000?

xx
thanks for the post hun,
Not at all they aint that expensive. I bought one from an online store, they also have a store on Ebay.. check on ebay mine cost me around £345 including delivery. I totally do love them as I notice my legs are tonning up nicely. ( my problem area) today I wore a skirt above knees and for the first time didnt feel my legs were bigger then of an elephant LOL...

i don't get headaches any more. didn't after about day 2 or 3 i think. if you drink loads of water you shouldn't have a problem. and you can take a pain killer if you need to. it really does help when you want to give up because your head really hurts. it's better to take one than give up...

you'll get there soon babes. soon...

abz xx

ahh cool, £345 isn't too bad at all really, I'm looking at one from john lewis that costs £995.
hope the headache resides soon....they do stop after the first few days, but I know how you feel I felt awful yesterday and had to sleep it off :(

xxx

^ thanks abz, My hardest bit of the day is when I return from work. I just want to eat then, I had diet coke a couple of times in these 5 days..also I been having pain killers. will be glad once headche phase go pass.
I use to do loads of crunches daily but not finiding any enegry now to carry on with them, may be after a week or so once my body has adjusted to this starvation diet hehe...

ahh cool, £345 isn't too bad at all really, I'm looking at one from john lewis that costs £995.
hope the headache resides soon....they do stop after the first few days, but I know how you feel I felt awful yesterday and had to sleep it off :(

xxx
I suggest you dont buy them from John Lewis as these big stores add into cost the whole showroom costs etc. Buying online would be a cheaper option. Quality is just as good. I also was looking at that surf simulator by Ijoy. Too pricy though...

oh ok thanks for the tip ;) I'll have a look on ebay.

Be careful drinking diet coke as its got citric acid in it which can knock you out of ketosis. It happened to me the 1st time I did cambridge and I didn't loose any weight that week and it really upset me!!

xxx

day 6, done
did chew some bread but didnt eat it...
its getting a little easier but there is nothing to look fwd to when i come back from work. life is v boring with 3 packs at the moment :(

Heh, on day one I chewed some garlicky cheese and spat it out.
All the taste and no calories :D

I know you're not *supposed* to until week 3, but have you tried having some jelly? It's lovely, and only 12 calories for a whole bowl of it :D
Do you have any water flavourings?

hi Jenny,
I am going to try some jelly. Yeah spat it out, i am not hungry but love to taste hehe, especially when everyone around me is munching away like no tomorrow.
I really hope I m doing this bootcamp diet for the last time and get to my goal so I can start a healthy regime once and for all. My problem is, i always loose it near my goal...erghhh

Go get yourself some gelatine and make some jelly!
(It's miles cheaper than mix a mousse for a start :p)

I make summer berry jelly, 500ml almost every day which is bad! But it fills me up so I don't stray from SS, so I guess it's a good thing in the end, and I've lost 7 lbs this week so it can't be doing too much damage :)

Yeah I'm basically using CD to shift the weight and to reassess how I eat, to train myself into eating how slim people eat so I can maintain my goal weight.

You can do it, we're all here to support you :)

Jenni x

P.S. You'll have to tell me if orange jelly is any good!

You could also, if you were concerned about it affecting your losses, split it into two smaller dishes and have 250mls per day.

That's probably a good idea for me actually, cause once I start munching I don't stop til it's all gone! :p

How I also get over the evening munchies is by not having breakfast and just having lunch - then I have two shakes when I get home :) Don't know if you're a breakfast person though, cause I never really have been so it works for me.
I tend to get hungry about half an hour after I wake up, then after that goes, I'm not hungry til lunch. :)

Jenni x

Back