46lbs - a journey with a small spoon !

We have a lot of rain too and no sign of finishing. It is freezing too. Happy Friday.

hi Rosie... its horrid isnt it ! A staying indoors under the duvet day lol . Have a great day xx

grrr at those pesky pounds .... bet they are gone in a couple of days again though :D

Ive lost 2lbs this week so Im not only down into the 11's ... im also over halfway to my target ( which is a very ambitious one! ) .... very pleased this morning !!!!

Have a good day and avoid that snow lol xx

Congrats Pix! Didn't quite get there with you... lost 2lbs so I'm 12.1. Hoping its due to my 2 day early weigh in though so I could possibly be in the 11's today :p xxx

Congrats Pix! Didn't quite get there with you... lost 2lbs so I'm 12.1. Hoping its due to my 2 day early weigh in though so I could possibly be in the 11's today :p xxx

wow Leah, lovely new picture!! And yep. those pesky two days would have made all the difference Im sure ! You're halfway too - thats a good feeling isnt it ! xx

ooooh there's a strange yellow thing in the sky this morning..... I wonder what it can be? Noah seems to have buggered off though, which is great as all those animals were churning up the lawn and eating my plants!!

I ventured out y'day and twice had to turn round as the lanes around the village were flooded. Might try and get out with the camera today as I have volunteer sessions with the hospice tomorrow and weds, then going to look after my teenage nephew for three days!

what are you up to today? xx

after a brief respite and some sun yesterday, its tipping down again!! this really must be the wettest drought in history lol ...yes, i know its to do with water table levels, but when you're surrounded by flooded land and rivers, its hard to see why we cant use a hosepipe - not that the garden needs it at the mo!

busy day ahead today ...village craft group at 11 and then hospice at 1.30. Well, its busy for me anyhow.

Had a sneaky check on the scales this morning and still showing 11.13 .... happy !!

have a good day xx

The one thing you can say about where I live is that we've never had a hose pipe ban. How do people there keep their cars nice and shiney? Are you still allowed to fill buckets from the tap? You definitely need a good hose to rinse the car properly. Do car washes shut down during drought? Sorry for all the questions but the whole thing actually intrigues me. And, even though I've been bragging about having the sunshine over the last few days, you can rest assured that the rain will make it's way here soon enough and potentially stay until next May!! I don't hold out much hope for a nice summer. The last 2 have been miserable.

Anyhoo, that's really good that you're keeping yourself busy. Totally impressed in you doing volunteer work.

Well done on the sneaky STS this morning. Were you expecting it to be worse? You do still have 3 days to turn that in to a loss now. Good luck.

Kev X

After a heavy down pour earlier on, the sun has decided to come out. I might go out for a walk later on after my homemade baked beans are ready.

The one thing you can say about where I live is that we've never had a hose pipe ban. How do people there keep their cars nice and shiney? Are you still allowed to fill buckets from the tap? You definitely need a good hose to rinse the car properly. Do car washes shut down during drought? Sorry for all the questions but the whole thing actually intrigues me. And, even though I've been bragging about having the sunshine over the last few days, you can rest assured that the rain will make it's way here soon enough and potentially stay until next May!! I don't hold out much hope for a nice summer. The last 2 have been miserable.

Anyhoo, that's really good that you're keeping yourself busy. Totally impressed in you doing volunteer work.

Well done on the sneaky STS this morning. Were you expecting it to be worse? You do still have 3 days to turn that in to a loss now. Good luck.

Kev X

hi kev, the volunteer thing keeps my brain active and makes me feel that i'm still contributing something useful while im out of work. Off back there tomorrow for a training session and still waiting on the CRB check, so a bit limited in what I can do unsupervised yet. Just spent 2 hours completing yet another application form . got one in with the english cricket board - I know bugger all about cricket, but a fair bit about equality and diversity so its got to be worth a punt. Waiting to hear on the Ofsted one too - they said early may for shortlisting. someone will want me eventually!

hope you had a good day xx

After a heavy down pour earlier on, the sun has decided to come out. I might go out for a walk later on after my homemade baked beans are ready.

no sun here, just more rain .... the beans sound yummy though ! x

Enjoy yourself out and about in the rain. Naughty you for the sneaky peek but yeay to the result. :)
I know ! just dont want to go back over that 12 stone mark lol xx

no sun here, just more rain .... the beans sound yummy though ! x

Homemade baked beans was lovely and it made 6-7 portions for me - 2 syns for the whole thing. I have put the receipe in my food diary for yesterday 1st May if you are interested.

Still cold and rainy here. I wonder if we are going to get any good weather in the near future. I remember it being lovely last year this time.

Have a lovely day whatever you are doing today.

Homemade baked beans was lovely and it made 6-7 portions for me - 2 syns for the whole thing. I have put the receipe in my food diary for yesterday 1st May if you are interested.

Still cold and rainy here. I wonder if we are going to get any good weather in the near future. I remember it being lovely last year this time.

Have a lovely day whatever you are doing today.

hi Rosie, yes it was gorgeous around the time of the royal wedding wasnt it, but the opposite now! The bluebells are out in the woods near my sisters ( Im nephew sitting! ) so i took my camera down but it really was very wet and so i didnt stay out too long. I went into the shopping centre and had a bit of a mooch and something to eat and helped alex with his homework . Its been lovely spending time with him but I'll be glad to get home tomorrow, esp as Graham was working away on monday so it feels ages since ive seen him!

i'll have a look at the recipe :) thankyou . Hope you've had a good day xx

Hiya piX. Hope you have good news with your WI this morning and that you've had a good week.

Kev X

hi Kev, I'm not weighing til tomorrow as I'm not home til later today ..not feeling very hopeful of a loss though. feel bloated and fat!

hope you got on ok xx

hi Kev, I'm not weighing til tomorrow as I'm not home til later today ..not feeling very hopeful of a loss though. feel bloated and fat!

hope you got on ok xx
Sorry to hear you don't feel like you'ew going to get a loss. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you anyway.

I got on ok. Got a 3lb loss. Guess I don't have to do a forfeit!! :D XX

Back