46lbs - a journey with a small spoon !

Sorry to hear you don't feel like you'ew going to get a loss. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you anyway.

I got on ok. Got a 3lb loss. Guess I don't have to do a forfeit!! :D XX

:bliss: yey !! well done you ........ as for the forfeit - there's always next week :p
so you're going to have to keep up the good work xx

Was really hopeful of an application I had in with Ofsted but they have mailed today to say that due to "unforeseen circumstances" they are having to withdraw the post. If they have any change within 3 months, they will be back in touch, even though this has obviously gone out to all applicants so I dont know if I'd be shortlisted anyway! It took hours to complete their form too.

I'm normally pretty pragmatic but it's made me feel stupidly tearful, the longer I go without being successful the more my confidence is disappearing :-(

Was really hopeful of an application I had in with Ofsted but they have mailed today to say that due to "unforeseen circumstances" they are having to withdraw the post. If they have any change within 3 months, they will be back in touch, even though this has obviously gone out to all applicants so I dont know if I'd be shortlisted anyway! It took hours to complete their form too.

I'm normally pretty pragmatic but it's made me feel stupidly tearful, the longer I go without being successful the more my confidence is disappearing :-(
Oh piX I feel for you but if anything this should dent your confidence less than any other unsuccessful letters. It's not like the they don't want you. It sounds like funding has been cut and the post can't be set up so everyone is in the same boat. Your volunteering will stand you in good stead eventually and all I can suggest is that you try any other method you can think of to keep your confidence up. Have you tried logging 3 positive every day cos I think it has cheered me up doing it though I often forget to write them on here.

Hope you have a good long w/end and try not to dwell on the letter. :)

Pix stay positive. Something will come up soon. I am in a similar situation and have been looking for a position since christmas. Came close to a couple of offers but at the end it was given to internal staff, jounior appicants or withdrawn. It is tough out there at the moment.

I am sure our turn will come soon. Have a lovely weekend.

thankyou both xxx it is tough to be job hunting, you just have to keep going dont you and not take it personally xx

good luck to you too Rosie.

love to you both xx

oops forgot to update my weight ..just a pound off, but as I felt like I'd gained I was happy and it's keeping me firmly in the 11's.

definitely need to go bra shopping now as none of mine fit properly anymore :-( ...the downside of weight loss lol

hope you all had a good weekend, and a long weekend for us in england x

oops forgot to update my weight ..just a pound off, but as I felt like I'd gained I was happy and it's keeping me firmly in the 11's.

definitely need to go bra shopping now as none of mine fit properly anymore :-( ...the downside of weight loss lol

hope you all had a good weekend, and a long weekend for us in england x
Yeay well done on the loss.
emoticon-cheerleader.gif
So annoying when bits we want to stay go long before the bits we want to get rid of. Happy shopping (my pet hate). Hope you have a good day.
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

Yeay well done on the loss.
emoticon-cheerleader.gif
So annoying when bits we want to stay go long before the bits we want to get rid of. Happy shopping (my pet hate). Hope you have a good day.
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

i think I still have some to spare in that department, but Im worried what another stone or so might do lol !!

decided to go into nottingham, probably tomorrow, as they have a bravissimo there- always been too big for them before now (ribcage wise). I might brave it this afternoon after craft group though..oh, the exciting life I lead :p

i think I still have some to spare in that department, but Im worried what another stone or so might do lol !!

decided to go into nottingham, probably tomorrow, as they have a bravissimo there- always been too big for them before now (ribcage wise). I might brave it this afternoon after craft group though..oh, the exciting life I lead :p
SOunds good when compared to sitting in an office all day. :D

STS for me this week...not surprised as i only weighed monday and i'm not having a good few days again health wise. at least its not a gain xx

Pix sorry to hear you are not feeling well. I hope you get better soon. Well done for STS, better than gaining. I am sure you'll lose next week.

Peek-a-boo!! :D

Hello you! How are you getting on? Sorry to hear you've not been feeling too well. Sorry to hear about the job application as well. These things are sent to try us. No point letting them get to us too much though. I want you try a little facial exercise for me. Helps me to feel better. First, you look in the mirror and try to make your mouth in to a straight line. Then you have to lift your top lip using only your facial muscles (no cheating by using your hands!!) so you can just see your upper front teeth. Now when that's done, try to bend the outside edges of your mouth up so that they're pointing towards your ears. Finally, take a good look at your reflection. This is what happy looks like. Unless you've done something wrong and you look like the Joker!! Smile, it's Monday!! :D

Kev XX

hi everyone ...sorry to have been missing for a couple of weeks. bit of a rough time but I wont bore you all with it xx

relentless pain levels have made my appetite tiny so ironically the weight loss slows right down doesnt it ...but I am now only a pound away from my 2stone loss ( half a pound if this morning's scales are telling the truth! ) so Im really hoping I'll be able to claim that new shiney on friday.

a few more job applications returned with a "thanks but no thanks", and another one in at the moment for an autism related service. Fingers crossed xx

I hope you're all well - Im just about to whizz off for a volunteering shift at the hospice, which Im really enjoying as Im feeling useful for part of the week, but I'll catch up on your diaries in the next day or so.

much love and thankyou for caring xxxx

Pix glad you are back. Sorry about the pain and job applications. Nice to hear that you are a short distance away from you 2st shiny. Have a good evening.

Back