4lbs in 4 days???

kellyv81

Hi guys!
Just a question...
I started CD (again:break_diet:) on Tuesday and when I got on the scales they said I'd lost 3lbs.
Do you think this is possible or are my scales WRONG??
I'm not too worried if they are but it's given me a real lift..right reading or not.
I've got my WI on Tuesday so I 'll find out then I guess!
Anyway hope everyone is getting on ok!
x x x x

Hi Kellyv81,

It is not that unusal to lose a lot fast -- you'll be losing a lot of water and then burning the fat stored in your liver (glygogen). So, enjoy the boost and keep up the good work.

MM

Hi ya,
1st time around I think I lost 7lbs on the first week, I'd love to get that again this time.
You're doing really well, well done!!
Noticed you are in Cambridge..I'm in Ely!
x x x

Well done Kelly thats great. It that will be right and minnie siad it will mostly be stores.
Im on day 4 too and lost 7lbs but have been drinking a swimming pool of water each day!
Good luck for the WI:D:cross:

Miss Jelly tot..
Do you really think the more you drink the more you shrink as they say?
I'm drinking about 3liters a day, I don't think I could drink anymore than this.
I'm also using more water when I have my shakes so that helps!
I've only had one shake so far today and although I'm not starving I'm still a bit hungry...how are you finding it?
So is this your 2nd re-start?
38.5lbs.....wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miss Jelly tot..
Do you really think the more you drink the more you shrink as they say?
I'm drinking about 3liters a day, I don't think I could drink anymore than this.
I'm also using more water when I have my shakes so that helps!
I've only had one shake so far today and although I'm not starving I'm still a bit hungry...how are you finding it?
So is this your 2nd re-start?
38.5lbs.....wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks. Yes 2nd time around:cry:I got to target moved to SW and put on nearly a stone! So moved to Juddd lost some then put it on again, finally said enough is enough so here I am again lol.
There is no proof in the water theory but personally it helps me, I always find better loses. Does anyone else?
No im not hungry with being in Ketosis but I do crave carbs badly :(. Maybe thats just me though.
How do you survive on just chocolate shakes:confused:

I wonder that sometimes also..it's hard having the same thing day in and day out

I'm hoping after a few weeks of being back on it I might enjoy the other flavours and the Soups (Fingers crossed) I'll keep trying them!

I have one bar (Peanut) everyday too!
I'm trying to drink as much as I can....you've lost loads so far this week!
What's your goal??
Whe is your weigh in??

I'm only craving Chocolate to be honest.
Food has never been my problem as I have never eaten that much I just have always eaten the wrong things.

Trying to make sure this is the LAST time I'll ever need to diet again!!!!
I will definatly move up the steps though rather than thinking I can do it alone,
Alot of people have said this is why they put weight back on again.
x x x x

I have one bar (Peanut) everyday too!
I'm trying to drink as much as I can....you've lost loads so far this week!
What's your goal??
Whe is your weigh in??
Did you know the bars have higher carbs in them? I love them but try and hold off until im in ketosis.
Target weight is 10.7
Trying to make sure this is the LAST time I'll ever need to diet again!!!!
This is so my goal too and have said this time when I get there I will only be going down. I would love to be 9.13 but I dont mind if that takes months to reach.
WI is tuesday like you. At least we can keep each other motivated if we WI on the same day too.
Yes def go up the steps, I did find that really hard last time but will stick to it this time.
Are you on 3 or 4 packs? x

Yay...finally found someone on the same day and the same WI day as me!!!
That'll keep me motivated knowing we both have the same targets more or less!
I do know about the bars but thanks for the heads up but to be honest only having one flavour shake I think if I didn't have that to look forward to (Well sucking the chocolate off at least.. LOL) I'd go mad!

I'm on 3 shakes a day...well 2 if I have the bar!
Very hard but soooo worth it.

I'm also hoping to be 10 stone ish,
I'd be over the moon if I ever got to 9!!!
I want to have lost at least 2 stone by Feb as that's when my dress fitting is!!!
When I ordered it they had to order a size 18 as that's what I was so I'm hoping to go in there in Feb and have to have it taken in..that would be a real boost if it was too big!!

Just off to pick Daughter up from school.
x x x x

I want to have lost at least 2 stone by Feb as that's when my dress fitting is!!!
When I ordered it they had to order a size 18 as that's what I was so I'm hoping to go in there in Feb and have to have it taken in..that would be a real boost if it was too big!!

Just off to pick Daughter up from school.
x x x x
Congratulations and what an incentive:D I wish I had know about CD when I got married:cry:
I have PM'd you x

The first time i did cd i lost 11lbs in my first week! (but then i had a lot to lose) so 4lbs in 4 days doesn't sound wrong to me. Hope youhave a great weigh in. xx

Thanks for your replies!
I've had a sneeky look at the scales today (Sunday) again (Can't help it) and they say I'm 12.3 1/3 I was 12.10 on Tuesday!!!
My OH has just gone out to get his take away...I'm sooo tempted to eat as I'm really hungry at the moment, But I said NO!!!
ANyway...
So looking forward to my weigh in on Tuesay now..I think I'll keep off the scales untill then, Hoping to have lost at least 7lbs!
x x x

Big losses are very common the first week :D good job an all we'd give up otherwise ;)

I lost 10 pounds in my first week. Im restarting today after a holiday break and hope for at least 8/9 pound loss this time next week :D

It could be water consumption, time of day, tome of month, the clothing you are wearing, etc. I think it is better tos tick to same day, same time, same clothes... and can't do anything about the TOTM.

Stay strong... there are loads of people on this website who are proof this can work.

Well done hun! Thats a great loss! xx

Back