4th day and I've lost.....

amelia23

1lb at a time
10lbs!!! Already...am flabbergasted lmao! But happy...its the same rate (at the mo) that I got on CD so am loving the fact its cheaper!

Isn't exante higher in fat though...anyone? Tried doing a comparison but maybe i messed it up lol. I know its about 200 more calories but for people with a lot to lose thats not too much of an issue to begin with is it!

I just on top of the world right now!

Could seriously get addicted to the bars though, will have to lock them away and ration to 1 every 2 days or i'll not lose anything more!

Anyways rambling!! So excited...also managed to reach reach target on wii fit for 1st time ever,..but then it told me off for losing too quick! Silly thing!

Good luck everyone else anyways, I'm losing so I fit in my wedding dress in August and then hopefully we'll get pregant :)

Last edited:
Excellent weight loss
I wouldn't worry too much about the fat content if you lose that well, only it you start to have problems further on with no weight loss
you do need some fat in your diet!

Good luck
how much you have to lose
( I like to see the start and loss on peoples signatures, cos I'm nosy ;-). )

You *need* a fat content in your diet for the fat soluble vitamins, EFAs and the like. When the difference is in single grams per serving, it's negligible.

I was on the understanding that CD is also about 600 cals per day? Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm sure someone will ;). It's LT which is a bit lower comes in at around 420 cals. Again, when you're talking figures this low, that's a pretty negligible difference, too.

well done! I am at day 6 of exante and have succumb to the bars... they are so nice!

okie dokie, got to end of week 1 and had lost 1 stone :) how good is tht! And I'd had 2 salads during the week...only another 5 days til weigh in no 2! xx

Back