4th day

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by CoCo14, 20 February 2011 Social URL.

1. CoCo14

CoCo14 New Member

Hi all,
    I came across this site yesterday whilst at work and it really helped keep me motivated so A BIG thank you for all your hints and tips and personal experiences....

Well today is my forth day, woke up this morning feeling very weak and faint..:-(
    Now i'm at work dreading going home because my mum is doing a big sunday roast and i'm not sure i'll be able to resist
    May drive home and go to sleep just so the day will pass

also i find it very difficult to have more than one shake a day is anyone else finding it difficult to stomache them?

Well in terms of weight loss i can not see a difference yet and the scales say i am the same weight as when i started but trying to be strong

I have done this diet before so i know it works its just maintaining it after that has been a problem for me in the past however i am now in personal therapy to look at why I eat the way i do?

I'm 29 yrs old and weigh 12and a half stones target weight is 9 and a half
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. curvygirlyclaire

curvygirlyclaire Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Low carb/Exante
    Hi Coco, welcome back to this diet, don't worry about weight loss yet on day 4, I think it would only be water loss so far anyway, when you get into Ketosis thats when you get the fat burning.
    I remember day 4 being a bit rough too, just keep drinking water all day in sips to try to keep off the hunger and try drinking a shake before you go home to a roast. I always either drink mine before I cook, or drink my soup whilst they are eating so I feel I am eating with them. You will resist the food if you really want too just keep focused.
    Glad you are having therepy to look at the reason why you eat. I have found even though I am craving foods, I am not actually hungry its just the habit of it!
    Personally I like all the shakes and the chicken soup, HATE the flapjacks.
    Good luck and hope you do well. x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.