Step 1 Sole Source 4th day!!

Becky yay that's fantastic well done!! and will have lost wait and see chick xx

Bloody hell! I thought smelling a quiche and some roasted mint lamb earlier and resisting the urge to lick them was some going but doing that takes some willpower Becky! well done

OMG that is major control and will power! I had a SS+ day today.. felt weird to eat again! I was worried about not being able to stop after having a taste but I think I actually feel more secure knowing where I am with having 3 products instead of weighing and stopping. How are you finding doing SS+?

thank you everyone!! means alot, I cant beleive I did that, I hadnt been loosing for a few days but I woke up this morning and I have lost, so im looking at that as a reward for not giving in, I feel like nothing can stop me now! its us and this diet against food and WE WILL WIN! we are already winning, im in control for the 1st time in my life...iv always been a big girl, but iv put a stop to that and cant wait to look in the mirorr and like what I see, I can feel a difference already, well done all of you for sticking to it, iv herd people tell me that im taking the lazy way out and that everyone on it is lazy and not putting the courage, strength, willpower and dicipline....but we are, we have had to take all of that to a new higher level, what they dont understand is that were not just eating healthy and working out to loose the pounds....were completly staying away from food and to me thats harder! yes its alot faster way of loosing waight but we deserve it! so very well done to eveyrone your stronger then you think, and thank you for your support x

Back