Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

4th Week Weigh In

Discussion in 'WW Weekly weigh ins' started by allotmentqueen, 4 February 2011 Social URL.

1. allotmentqueen

allotmentqueen Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.37%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers Pro Points
    Hi everyone - I lost 3lbs on Wednesday:D, bringing my total loss to 8lbs over 4 weeks. Here's to the next half a stone off - I am now madly increasing my exercise (walking to and from the station, working out at home and swimming) to ensure I do lose 7lbs this month - it's my personal target and doable if I follow the plan and exercise. For month 3 onwards I will be happy with a pound a week. Wishing you all a brilliant week on the plan and a happy weekend!

:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. irishlady

irishlady sandra

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(31.15%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    weight watchers pp
    well done. Thats great! i only lost 4lb, but not much exercise, so starting that this week.:D

4. Veggie Dieter

Veggie Dieter Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.45%)
    Diet:
    SW green only
    Well done to both of you for your weight loss - have a great weekend.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.