4th Weigh In ... disappointed!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Tico, 14 November 2007 Social URL.

1. Tico

Tico Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I had my fourth weigh in this evening and am a little disappointed as only lost 1lb :(

Hopefully will have a slightly better result next week!

Could it be that I am not drinking enough? I drink about 2.5 L a day.

Tico x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I would say that you need to drink more water try and aim for between 3 and 4 litres a day..

Well done on the 1 lb loss, it's still in the right direction..hang in there hun x.

4. ninababes

ninababes Gold Member

a pound is still a pound at the end of the day. I agree with HM try increasing your water to 3-4l i also drink more if i've exercised that day!!

5. SteveM

SteveM Silver Member

Weigh out a pound of something and look at just how much it is, and feel how much it weighs (I know it weighs a pound!! :)). I just think some of us forget quite how much a pound is because we get used to dropping 3 or 4 lbs a week. To lose a pound in weight is a great achievement.

6. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

You've lost over a stone in a month which is exactly what it says on the tin - celebrate your success and keep up the good work :clap:

7. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

I agree with the others hun, its a loss, not as much as you would like, but a loss none the same. Try upping the water too. I remember my first week, I lost 12 lbs, the following week I lost 1 and I was gutted, but after that it was a regular 4 or 5, sometimes 3, so I expect you'll have a good loss next week, and it will all even itself out. Keep at it hun, you are doing brilliantly xxx

8. Jelly belly

Jelly belly Member

Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi,

I knw how you feel, i got weighed last week and had stayed the same. This week however i lost 5lb so just keep at it. You may be holding water so if you can drink more then do that otherwise just keep at it. If you havn't measure yourself do that aswell as sometimes when you don't lose the weight you still have a good inch loss.

Good luck

Jo xx

9. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    Dont be down hearted .... look what you have lost in 4 weeks .... its a brill result and you should be really chuffed with yourself... and 1 lb off is better than a lb on or staying the same .... so well done

10. Tico

Tico Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks for all your replies... I will try and drink more water( it will be a struggle though) I feel much better after reading all your encouraging comments.

Tico xx:D

11. trinakmh

trinakmh Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hey Tico.....1lb loss is better than a gain! Mave you taken your measurements? But your down a few inches instead of weight loss x

Last edited: 16 November 2007
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.