4th Weigh In Today

Pickles

Got weighed today, lost another 4lbs, that's 24lbs in 4 weeks and i've lost 5 inches off my waist (i'm sure I can't have lost that much but the measuring tape says so!) so it's really made all the torture of not eating worth it.

Had a really down day on Friday but i'm so glad I didn't give in and eat anything. I'm going to my friend's wedding on Saturday and am wearing a dress for the first time in years. Two months ago when I bought it it didn't fit properly, it does now :) .

You're really reaping the rewards for all your efforts! Well done on a fantastic result so far :D

Got weighed today, lost another 4lbs, that's 24lbs in 4 weeks and i've lost 5 inches off my waist (i'm sure I can't have lost that much but the measuring tape says so!) so it's really made all the torture of not eating worth it.

Had a really down day on Friday but i'm so glad I didn't give in and eat anything. I'm going to my friend's wedding on Saturday and am wearing a dress for the first time in years. Two months ago when I bought it it didn't fit properly, it does now :) .

Hi Pickles,

Congrats' on your 4lbs. and 24lbs. in 4 weeks!!!

5 inches off your waist WOW!

Love Mini xxx

Thanks everyone, when you see the results like that it really makes it all worthwhile. Don't think i'll lose anything next week though as i'm going to a wedding on saturday and will be eating but will get straight back on it on Sunday.

Fantastic! be careful at the wedding, steer clear of carbs if you can and you'll slide straight back in, planning is the key for this type of occasion.
Well done x

Well Done. Thats a really fantastic achievment!! 24lbs in 4 weeks nad 5 inches. ****** Fantastic!!!! :D

thats fantastic well done :) It inspires me to keep going
bluemoon xx

Pickles,

Well done, that's fantastic, 5 inches off your weight is amazing. keep it up. :D

Well done Pickles, you must be so chuffed. Results like that are what inspire you to keep going. I bet next week you will top the 2 stone! Love

Back