4th Weigh In Tomorrow - So What Will I Have Lost?

Rachel re your picture......its lovely to see the face that goes along with the emails. I'm getting my personal pc set up at the mo, once its done then I'll put some before and after pictures on. (I'm using my Hays computor at mo and cannot load anything on this coz of virus' etc).

I lost 3lbs :) Not as brill as previous weeks but still a loss and takes me to 2st 2lbs in a month.

Although as mentioned in my above post 4-5 days into my fifth week and ive somehow lost 8-10lbs this week so far... literally dropped off me... god knows what weight I will be by the 5th weigh in Tuesday.

Oh well done Mattibabby - its a fab diet isnt it! You are doing great....

Hey!!! Well I had a crappy day at work was so busy, didnt drink as much water as what I usually drink which annoyed me...also havent got up off my big fat ass all week and I PROMISED myself that I would do some sort of exercise...

But have just logged on and had a gud laugh over the comments about the sausages:D:D

I went to a gym (was a bit like curves) and got great results....only takes half an hour and you will be toning your fab new bod!!!:D

Back