4th weigh in

Theresa6

Silver Member
Hi all,

Well this week hasnt been too bad, although I've had mega cravings over the weekend and feel hungrier this week..

Anyway I am happy to report a 3.75lb loss this week and as TOM due this week I am happy!! It also might explain the cravings for salt and the kids sour jellies.. I have to admit to succumbing to 2 jellies last night before I took myself off to bed as I was worried the 'just one more' syndrome would kick in!!

So after week 4 I have lost 22lb and I am happy..

Just one thing, I am one of those awful people who weigh every day and on Saturday I had lost 3 of the 3.75lb... I have only lost the 0.75lb since... Is this because of TOM?

Thanks everyone for your support!!

Well done on your weigh in, 22lb in 4 weeks is great!! You sound a bit like me......I lose the weight in the few days after weigh in and then it tends to stop until I get weighed and then it starts dropping again, Other people lose it in the couple of days before weigh in, I think it's just the way your body works!

Thanks Ruby,

I've just realised I now have less to lose that I have already lost.........

Wooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooo!!
:bliss:

Brilliant! Well done on your loss and you are more than halfway. Congrats!
Also pat on the back for stopping the jellies after 2. I don't know if I could if I started.
Good luck with week 5

Thanks Ruby,

I've just realised I now have less to lose that I have already lost.........

Wooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooo!!

Over the halfway mark, well done!!:D

well done you. started same time as you and always like to check in on how you are doing all the best for next week x

Well done great loss

Hi Theresa,
well done on a great weight loss. Over half way there, that's a great incentive to keep away from the jellies!!! Best of luck this week.
Doirin

Ahh, thanks guys,,

Its much appreciated. TOM turned up this evening so I know why I've been a grumpy mare and craving!!!

This next week is important to me as I have this primary school reunion on 4th July so I am hoping to look good in a dress I hope to wear!!

Official exam results in 15 hours.... scared!!

Congrats on the loss! Well done for getting over halfway, feels like you can see light at the end of the tunnel now doesn't it? Keep going cos you're doing great. You'll look great at your reunion too!

Back