4th weigh in

skyegirl

Got my 4th weigh in at the Drs on Monday morning, hope I've done ok, don't really feel any smaller but hey you never know. Will let you all know how I get on.
Been walking loads lately as walking further to get to good winkle sites, yesterday had to climb a bloody great cliff as we got cut off by the tide, all good fun...lol, very cold up here and driving rain and gale force winds but a better day today. Kitchen still a mess, paintings done , they glossed yesterday, was a nightmare trying o keep the cats off the window sills, half the tiling is done and the floor still to go down, can't wait till its all finished and I can clean the house properly, covered in dust at the moment and driving me mad.
Well off to brush the dog before venturing out for another day on the shore looking for snails.
xx:D

i love the sound of your life........back to nature, surrounded by rugged scenery...ive been to skye many years ago, think i was about 13yrs old lol! Think i might run away to scotland!

Good luck with weighin, and even if your loss isnt big, you will be so much healthier from all that outdoor activity. x

My next weigh in is also on Monday :) GL!

Goodluck to the both of you x

good luck everyone

Well, the weigh in is tomorrow, not looking forward to it now.
Went out winkling today, in high winds of 50mph!!! and driving hail (not nice) nearly got blown over a few times which was quite scary, only tomorrow to go then a few days rest as the tides are all in the middle of the night, it gets dark here at around 3.30 which makes walking back hard work so its much nicer when the low tide is in the morning.
Anyway will let you all know how I get on after my appt at 9.15 tomorrow.
Good luck with yours Katherine.
xxx

good luck ladies! im sire u will be fine guys

110kg which is a drop of 2kg from last time (just over 4lb apparently) but we're right in the middle of totm and when i weighed myself at home this morning I was 1.5 lbs heavier than yesterday so i figure it got me :)

well done girls thats fab!

skye u will be at goal in no time! Time flies when u r havin fun huh? hehhe

love katie

xx

congrats everyone!!
you are all doing so well!!!
woop woop

Back