4th Weigh-in..

...another 4lb gone :D
So now im 5lb off my 2nd stone and thats my target for next week! I mentioned to the pharmacist that im thinking of doing refeed the last week of October and she`s advised me to get the free samples of maintenance products in advance to i can let her know if i like them or not. She also said that they tend to do refeed for a month there!! I was quite surprised as i thought it would be for a couple of weeks but she said it was 2 weeks with one meal a day and 2 weeks with 2 meals a day..ah well i dont mind as long as its food. Although im now wondering wether ill want to give up the tfr with me still having so much to lose? Ive got a while before i need to make that decision anyway. Good luck to everyone weighing in today.
Lou x

Yay, well done you. That's fantastic loss :D

Maybe see how you feel about the refeed nearer the time. My plan is to refeed 2 weeks before Christmas, enjoy a sensible Christmas and then either restart Lipotrim or rejoin Slimming World in the New Year. Is there any particular reason why you want to stop end of Oct?

xx

Fantastic loss Lou.. You are really flying now :) :)

Like Jayne, I was planning to refeed 2 weeks before Xmas too, so i had better have a word with my pharmacist to make sure that is ok.. I intend to come back in the New year to finish off.

Unlike Jayne, i am not planning on having TOO sensible a Christmas!!! lol

I will see my pharmacist tomorrow and see if she says it needs to be a month (i hope not, cos that will really mess my plans up!)

Well done great loss !

Great loss Lou x x

I was thinkin the same, re-feed 2 weeks before xmas then enjoy eating until the 2ndish Jan, then back to tfr to lose the rest...!! :) x x

Back