4th WI

Fisherman

Silver Member
another 6lbs gone this week very happy with this diet so far just hope my loss rate stays in the same sort of range for another 4weeks and be very happy :)

Well done thats fab, I lost 5 this week so was chuffed :), my cdc told me today that men seem to have more of a steady loss than women so I bet you'll do great :), good luck xx

thanks this time and yep us men so seem to have the cards stacked in our favour int he weight loss stakes

6 pounds is brill , are you ss ?

Last edited:
6 pounds is brill , are you ss ?

That is fantastic... do you manage the diet well? I'm in day 3 now and am so hungry. Last night culminated in an argument because I was so hungry.. several things kept me going though, not least of which are the stories on here.

yes on Soul source MsJMC drunk black coffee before i started so never saw point of SS+
Roara once your into the swing of the diet it gets easier and easier the few week by far is the hardest and its the sticking with it till ketosis kicks in is the really tough part once your in that fat burning zone no hunger loads of energy and generaly feel great so keep going

I find it hard drinking without the milk , so going to have 3 a day on milk the rest will have to be black...

another excellent loss for you :D well done

X debs X

Back