5:2 Newbie

MISSLSR

Gold Member
Hey all just read the 5:2 book & I'm gonna give it a go.

Fast days for me this week will be Monday & Thursday.

Probably shouldn't but just gonna have the weekend off then start Monday.

Dxxx

Fantastic!
I just read the book too. I've been trying to find out more about IF since seeing the M Mosley documentary and instead of to pick up all the info and finer points from the www.I went ahead and got the book this week.

I'm doing Sunday and Wednesday.

Good luck to you! Look forward to hearing how you go. :)

RB.

First Fast day done and dusted. Wasn't as hard as I thought...though I think I need to tweak it for next time.
I fasted 7.30pm - 1.30pm, thats bit was easy. Then I ate 100 cal home made soup - the next few hours were harder....Then I had steak and stirfried veges - 400 cals. I
feel really good now but all afternoon my body was asking "Sausages?......A roll?....C'mon....just that soup???" REALLY enjoyed my dinner. It was small but I chewed well and it filled me up.

Good luck for Monday Dolly! :D

Ive just started this too. Fast day today for me. Had a banana (100 cals), 1 slice toast (120 cals) Very small portion rice and chilli (300 cals). Have drunk pepsi max and dilute juice today to stop feeling hungry.

On my 'normal' days i'll just be having 3 sensible meals a day with treats occasionally.

Hi Helen, well done and good luck for next weigh in!
I'm going for sensible on days off too, with no evening snacking (which is my downfall). Really looking forward to seeing how it pays off.

Have a great week all 5:2 newbies!

Well done girls!!!

Im all sorted for my fast day tomorrow

Alpen light bar 62kcals
Homemade soup 134kcals
Poached cod 240 kcal
Vegetables 85kcals

Total 521kcals

Hope that wee 21 wont make a massive difference!

Will keep you posted tomorrow on how I get on.

D xxx

Back