5 stone 1lb gone forever week 17...... Photos included

OMG :eek: you look absolutely incredible! you look like a different person. you are actually my biggest inspiration because your figures are so similar to mine (im starting at 17st1lb) so i'm amazed that you've lost all that weight, and in just 17 weeks is actually phenomenal :D

i have been so worried that i'm not going to reach my goal because i've not found anyone who's figures are so similar to mine that has lost the amount of weight that i want to lose, but now i've found you i know its possible and i am so much more motivated to do this diet now. i start tomorrow, and can i just say, that whenever i have a bad day i will be sure to look again at your success and realise that reaching my goal is possible because someone else has done it!!

wow, seriously am so inspired by you!! thank you xx

Fantastic.... You look amazing....
We all love Cambridge the results are fabulous :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Congratulations you have done so well you must be really proud of yourself!

xxxxx

mollier said:
OMG :eek: you look absolutely incredible! you look like a different person. you are actually my biggest inspiration because your figures are so similar to mine (im starting at 17st1lb) so i'm amazed that you've lost all that weight, and in just 17 weeks is actually phenomenal :D

i have been so worried that i'm not going to reach my goal because i've not found anyone who's figures are so similar to mine that has lost the amount of weight that i want to lose, but now i've found you i know its possible and i am so much more motivated to do this diet now. i start tomorrow, and can i just say, that whenever i have a bad day i will be sure to look again at your success and realise that reaching my goal is possible because someone else has done it!!

wow, seriously am so inspired by you!! thank you xx

Thank you, that's very nice of you to say, there are loads of people on here who have done great and all are a fab source of support but I know what you mean about finding someone with similar stats.
How you finding it ? x x x

Wow, you are my inspiration!!!! We have the same height/starting weight so Im really hoping I can do as well as you!!!!

tonysmum said:
Wow, you are my inspiration!!!! We have the same height/starting weight so Im really hoping I can do as well as you!!!!

I'm sure you will do great. This place is fab for support / encouragement and general questions and answers. The weeks fly by and the scales getting lower certainly help you stay on track.
Good luck on your journey x x x

you truly are an inspiration for me tho, it's such an eye opener when i see someone of a very similar starting weight get down to 11st9lb in just 20 weeks. i've found it alright so far, i work in a supermarket on the checkouts and working 4 days in a row last week killed me, i literally couldn't stop thinking about food, and i really craved food, even though i wasnt actually hungry and then of course its been so hard watching my family eat normal food this week with me having my shakes, but its so worth it because i've stepped on the scales today (unofficial weigh in because my consultant is away) and have lost 1stone already in just 2 weeks. so hopefully i'll be as skinny as you soon :p xxx

WOW, you look so good! You should definitely be proud of yourself :0clapper:Keep up the fantastic work! :D

cambridge week 1 to 19 5 st loss.jpgfat me !.jpgcambridge week 15.jpg

Just felt the need to add a couple more, The middle photo is the one that shocks me the most. Even my friends say I wasnt that big but clearly I was as the evedence is there for all to see !

I love photos now and cant wait for my hen weekend and wedding photos.

Going to print the middle one for my fridge for when I do move up the steps..... If that's not enough to stop me then nothing is !

Keep up the good work girls, the weather should pick up soon and we all want to be slimmer for summer x x x

Back