5 stone challenge

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
Right on Friday i'm starting a challenge to lose 5 stone , i'm starting with exante , and hoping to go all the way with exante and CD , if you'd like to join me on any diet you fancy , reply here once the names are down let the challenge begin . will update Friday

:wave_cry:
Hello

Found you with the link thanks.

I would like to loose 5 stone. Are we setting targets?

Mine are as follows: -

1st June - 7 lb
1st July - 14 lb
1st August - 21lb
1st September - 28lb
1st October - 35lb
1st November - 42lb
1st December - 49lb
1st January - 56lb
1st February - 63lb
1st March - 70 lb

Think I will put them in my signature.

Love a challenge x x

Hi, I'd love to join you I've got a little bit over 5stone to lose, I started WW last Monday, lost 11/2 this week, hoping to try and lose 2 maybe 2.5 stone by the time I go on holiday in august, I did look into VLCDs but don't think I have the will power at the mo!

hi helen , how about 5 slices of 14's ? hehe
weekly weigh inns Friday
bring your ideas in too ok

welcome sarah , all ideas welcome .

tomorrow i will put everyone down in my sig , and every friday let me have your results

i weigh on a saturday morning so will post start weight this saturday and then weigh in results every saturday x x

Hi, I'd love to join you I've got a little bit over 5stone to lose, I started WW last Monday, lost 11/2 this week, hoping to try and lose 2 maybe 2.5 stone by the time I go on holiday in august, I did look into VLCDs but don't think I have the will power at the mo!

How you finding the pro points!

Your weigh in result is fantastic well done x x

Thanks, I was just rereading my post and I lost. 1 1/2, maybe looked a bit like 11, although I have to be happy with 1 1/2 when I consider how bad I was the week before starting WW, maybe it caught up with me a bit, I'm finding propoints pretty good, doesn't seem like I'm on a diet really, as I can have anything I want in moderation, moderation was always where I went wrong! I think this is prob the best plan for me, I find it much easier to stick to as it doesn't seem too restrictive. I would last 5 minutes on a VLCD! I have a similar goal to you aiming for 7-8lb a month, we'll get there eventually!, good luck :)

I think 8-10lbs a month is a good rate of weight loss - enough to be noticable but not too fast :)

is everyone happy with saturday as dead lock on results ?
i'll add people in friday .
sarah your doing well .
how does everyone feel about the road ahead ?
well mine all starts tomorrow .
ok helen yes thats fine , how about sam and sarah are they ok to do saturdays ?

Yeah that's fine, my weigh in day is Monday, but I can weigh myself at home on a Saturday, so no worries, looking forward to it, I've always gone on diets by myself, think this is going to help me stay motivated :)

fine with me :)

ok well will sort that out friday , wishing everyone loads of willpower and happy posting come highs and lows .
night all early one for me .....

Hi all I'm defo up for this challenge:D

Starting exante tomorrow, and 5 stone loss will have me 3/4s of the way thru me journey:)

Good luck everyone xx

Morning,

oooohhhh nice to see a few more people on here. Are we all set to go!

I'm joining tomorrow but have been trying to do WW the last couple of days anyway.

Good luck everyone and I will post my start date on Saturday.

Speak to you all later see how you getting on x x x :D

Welcome back Dappymare , thanks shanny . going todo the school run then will but everyone down

zeke i'm a little confused with your post
did you want to join the challenge ?

Back