5 stone challenge

Such long hours , step mum used to work in a betting shop , when it used to be smoke filled and freezing from the air con .
exercising , are you tired when you start , hehe .
things we do to lose weight, crazy diets , and late night work outs lol
my wkend , will be going to another party selling cooking things and they will also do a cooking show too , where you try what they cook , thats when i pass .
Enjoy church .
Unsure what i will do sunday , might be a walk somewhere , huh can't think of anything right now .... but i do know i'll be out .
Did you do the before photos , I have to do that , and i think i'll do them every month too .
Right waiting on them weights guys :) Just think one wk over !

Hi all, my weight is 15 st 6 and a quarter, which is not bad considering the pizza I had on Thursday! I started Exante today, had two pints of water so far and half way through my first vanilla shake which is actually quite nice, reminds me if cake mix. I managed to make the kids their porridge this morning and it didn't make me feel hungry :)
I also started reading 100 days of weight loss yesterday, did day one yesterday, going to read day two in a minute, on our way to Colchester zoo now, gonna be a good day! Will update you this eve, hope you ara all having a lovely weekend x

Sarah well done on your weight loss .
So you think it makes good reading the book , there is a tip with the shake that its ment to be good hot well mine is hot and not drank it yet . but you can split the shakes so feels like your only leaving it every 2 hours , because they have enough in them for that , maybe do one like that .
Its like LL and W8 you have 4 as its less , so can work as easy as you want it too , i'm not saying its going to be easy but its mind over matter the longer you are 100% the sooner the goal .
Enjoy the zoo , let us know how you went on with exante too , was it the bumper pack you got two of ?
hey and also you have the book to help and here ...
look for your loo stops ok lol
you will also feel colder soon with going into fat burning mode and the headache may start witin 48 hours but you will have a great day by day 4 so ride with it ....

Survived my first day of Exante! Managed total solution, even though everyone had burger and chips at the zoo, I had a yummy banana shake, then everyone had pizza for dinner, while I tucked into a vegetable soup, which was suprisingly nice and filling, read my 100 days of weight loss today, had to do something to prove my commitment to my diet so decided to have a TS day even though I planned for a WS, feeling a bit hungry now, going to bed in a few mins. Hope everyone else has had a good day :)

sarah , you have really done fab , to do first day with all them foods and not put it off until sunday was amazing .
hey today i order my book well oh did as son still got my card .
cant wait to get the book .
i have just got back from a pamered chef party , was a long party , 7:30 till 11 pm . they did two cooking shows and wine and food , i never touched any of it , i had water in a winr glass . i never felt i wanted any either .
sarah , so how did your day go ?
i think come sunday night you may feel lightheaded .
i'm just updating as i have been 100% .
the exante soups and shakes are nice , the veg soup is nice .
try to make the shake with ice cold water thickens it up . have a go . i felt cold today again , thats why i have to do this diet now , i can't in the winter i'm too cold .
Sarah you have done amazing well done

Last edited:
don't know whats happened to the rest of the people on the challenge as it was weigh in results today .
where are you ? come out , wherever you are ....
Hope everyones is losing them pounds , as i only have 3 people updating .
Right another 100% for me , so another smiley ...
Hows everyone ?

Hi! Sorry, had a really busy day today, went visiting friends who have a new puppy, and been a walk with my dog then decorating! Busy busy busy lol

I lost 2lb, was 14 10.5 this morning - not bad since Tuesday. :) I'm happy with that x

i slept longer today than usal ... odd .
hallowen , 2 pounds is great , almost a bag of sugar .
you really did have a busy day , its nice when you get days like that.
I seem to be going ok at the moment , i have a few times in the day where i think .... god its hard but it does pass .
unsure what my plans are today , but i know i won't be staying in .
whats everyone up too today ?
hows their diets going ?

Hi Everyone, hope you are all having a good day, it's my sons second birthday today, so playing with him and my daughter and all his new toys at the moment, have had a chocolate shake, which was ok, and a litre of water so far, feel suprisingly ok, mum is making a roast for lunch I might have some turkey and veg, see how I feel, I might try to just have a soup, I haven't decided yet :)

I think the choc shake is the one that alot don't like , but its ok ... if i have to say the worst its tom soup then choc but they are not so bad .
mum cooking roast , thats another hard day ....but we have to say what do we want more , the roast or to slim down , so yes sarah veg and turkey is good .
happy 2nd birthday to your son , exciting they get so much and play with the wrapping paper lol
you could take some of your veg soup to make a splash of gravey .
doing well sarah ... the weather is not great today ... unsure what its doing , rain or sun lol
Just had a soup mushroom for breakfast ....
its day ten today , blimey first few days starying this was ok , on day 4ish i felt a few down moments but knew i had to over ride that feeling , i think i get one or two of them a day ... but food was a big part of my life and now gone ... so i guess its only natural its going to be like this .
Hope everyones going great guns

Shhhh, Shhhh
It's, oh, so quiet shh,shh
It's, oh, so still shh,shh
You're all alone shh, shh
Is there anyone there ?
hello Earth to slimvalley ... do we have life out there ?
OK, so today for me has been 100% and i have found my day to go quick but boring as walking and housework , passing the day
Hows everyone . ok so lets see whos in the challenge now .
Elejesu .Halloweenqueen Samprand Sarahj79
and me . so thats now 5 of us , have not heard from anyone eles so just us now , lets give this our all .

Hi I'm here, on the m25 at mo, joy!, on our way home from my parents had a lovely day, Lucas really enjoyed his birthday weekend, I'm taking him to toysrus tomorrow morning to spend some of his birthday money. Had a WS day today had some chicken and green veg, still have a soup to have when I het home. Planning on tomorrow being a TS day, Tuesday will be a TS day too, I'm working Wednesday night, so I'll see how I feel might have a WS day wednesday or Thursday, depending on how knackered I am?!:) glad you're doing so well jackie :)

hi Sarah
your doing so well . planning ahead is good too .
wow , toysrus you'll be in there forever , lol we have a big store here .
he will be riding on all the trikes lol
how are you feeling ?
are you still on the road ?
have you read some of your book ?

my feet are like ice ... we are ment to have cold wather for a wk , after that i don't know.
i love the warm weather on diets . i think i better move to oz for my dieting days hehe.
well may have to grab a drink and go to bed , unsure whats happening next week as OH is off . but limited as can't eat .
thinking hard .. sit in a cafe have a coffee , watch the world go by lol

Hello ladies, happy birthday to the little one Sarahj and I hope for your sake he doesn't spend more than his birthday money tomorrow..lol
Well done for all our loses last week..bravo to us..let's keep up the good work and goodluck everyone for this week.. I got the 100 days book as an app on my iPhone and it's really good..only problem I have so far is one'll probably have ur mirror and fridge covered in writings by the time the 100days is over..anyway..everyone have a lovely night's rest and have a fat free pounds shedding week...xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

OMG I know I should not weigh myself yet, but I couldn't help it, 5lbs off in two days, and yesterday wad a WS day! So extra motivated now, gonna try for a TS rest of the week, I don't even feel hungry, I didn't even finish my chicken soup last night as don't like it, so cool, hope I don't blow it!:)
Hi jackie, I have downloaded the iPhone app so many times, never managed to get it to work!, but have been reading the book, have found it very helpful so far, long may it continue :)

Elejesu
Hi how are you ? Hey so you also have the app , I hope my book comes today .So i will be doing stickys around the house lol
how are you finding your diet ?
Well i have to split my packs now as last night my last pack was 5pm and my tummy hurt in the night , so halfing the packs on exante but not on w8 as they are not as much .
so this morning i had half a starwberry shake , also its better than leaving it to eat until 10 or 11 in the day .
Well unsure whats happening today as OH is off .

Hi Elejesu, how you finding the 100 days of weightloss, so far I think it is really helping me stay focussed! Hoping we will just spend a little bit if money today, planning on getting the kids a big trampoline for the garden between them as charlottes birthday is coming up soon, so gonna use some of the money for that!:)

Sarah , wow , keep going soon be there , yes the diet really doesnt make you hungry just keep busy .
I can't wait for my book .
Now , i heard the beck book is it ? was good .
See we will have so many books lol
zap them pounds off everyone
Its paying off for you now sarah , all that pizza and burgers , just say i don't really want any .... god i hope the road ahead of us all goes fast lol

Trampoline , we had to take ours down , as we did not cover it the snow and bad weather got to it , it would cost more to replace the bits , we did have a cover but never [put it on , :-( it was from BBQ when Mia was 5 now almost 8 .
she was very upset to see it taken down , but the padding had gone , your kids will love it sarah .

Back