5 stone challenge

Hiya

Sorry havn't been on for a few days.

Got weighed saturday morning and lost 4.5 pounds!!! Over the moon didn't expect that afterhow well I have ate.

Went out for a drink saturday and I have fell down the stairs saturday night.

Laid up at the minute in agone when I sit down..... Will see how i go tomorrow and mite need an x-ray.

Hope everyone is doing ok and congrats on sticking with it x

Hey MsJMC, my diet is going ok,only problem I have is with carbs..I keep having to eat them and then I feel guilty cos I think they are bad for me..Hell!!!!....I know they are bad for me!!..anyway I got the zumba on Wii and this morning only half an hour and I was covered in sweat!..it was fun too..
Sarahj, the book is ok..it helps me.I'm on day 12...oh and I started a journal too..promise to share it with you guys when I've got to goal..I'm trying to make my diet more like a lifestyle change instead of restricting myself and falling back into old habits..so far it's been good..I'm going for a 2miles walk now...catch up later..xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Size 16, well dine on your loss, that's great! Hope you are on the mend again soon:)
Elejesu, I'm keeping a journal too, only on day 4 of 100 days, finding it helpful, I know what you mean about carbs, I thought chocolate was my big problem, but the only thing I kind of miss is carbs - bread, pasta, pizza- yum!
Was wondering, Jackie, do you know if we are allowed the asda or tesco meal replacement bars? I think I am going to start getting bored of just soup and shakes, exante bars are quite expensive though!

Helen , ho no , think you should get an Xray , my dad did this , had a few drinks and got out of bed for the loo and took wrong turn , went over the stairs and cracked his ribs , ouch .
wow 4.5 pounds , thats fliiping amazing ....
I will update shortly ....
elejesu
Carbs have a look on line see how many you can have for a good weight loss ... Zumba , Gee what will they bring out next on wii , my daughter has Just dance and they were at it the other day , my son whos almost 17 Saturday and his GF all dancing their butts off hehe .
Cant wait to see this Journal , how did the 2 mile walk go ?
Sarah .
I know what you mean about getting bored with soup shakes and bars , I don't think your allowed tesco ones , but if you got CD or w8 you should be ok as they all do the same thing , just as long as you stick to one bar a day , have you been on the exante threads on here ? because they tell you what drinkks you can have , like think Dr peeper zero , and more have a look and ask on the thread about them shop brought ones . you know starlight is very good at answering she has lost over 100 pounds i think now . i will give you a link read her threads . spur you on .
Sarah how about doing a ticker for the countdown 100 days ?
Let me give you some links

Hi Jackie, thanks for the link, have had a good look around the forums and have gone and got some Biggest Loser bars, one of them less than 12g of carbs, and was quite yummy, think I'm probably going to have one BL bar a day, it works for Starlight, so I think it should be good enough for me!!

Just had to force myself to have my final shake of the day, it's mad that I can eat 600 calories a day and not feel the slightest bit hungry, never thought it would have been possible, long may it continue.

Hope everyone has had a good day,
Goodnight :D

Also I ordered 30 day shred today, thinking as I have more energy than normal at the moment I might try and get up half an hour before the kids in the morning and give it a go, I've heard its tough, but only 20mins so do able, fingers crossed x

Maybe you can get your boy involved in the work out hehe tier him out , how old are they , ones 2 i know .
I had a BL bar think nov brought one off but didn't get on with it .
But hey we are all different , cos otherwise be a boring world . lol
yes , starlight is doing so well ,
for me i think i can only go forward now , no stops because i know i wont get back into it . its my sons 17th saturday , will give him some money to go out for dinner with gf ,
Sarah , i know its boring this diet as its shakes bars and you think , god another one wheres real food , but then thats a no no .
I have 11 days left of w8 and exante and few CD ... so must think now do i go cambridge , do i go exante .... have to make my mind up soon .... as to order it .
i think CD is now 42 a wk .... w8 is 49 and postage ...
Im starting to have better days on this VLCD and maybe i'm starting to except it lol
I'm a scale hopper daily , not seen the scales move in few days , but i'm noticing my tops are not tight , so inch loss ?
Well done Sarah , did you find the forums helpful .
hows everyone doing , has anyone got a time scale of when they will like to be at goal , i will get some photos done today .

Morning everyone...MsJMC,Sarahj...how y'all doing. My walk yesterday was very good,I actually clocked up 7433 steps in just over an hour and 5.79km..oh!!..478 calories burnt too...well pleased with that.. On my train to work now and I've got my trainers so I can walk on my break. I will like to get to goal in September..I'll be happy with a 5st deficit by that time..good luck for today and yeah I'll post my first of pictures after I lose my first 2stones ...??

Morning Jackie, yes Lucas is two and Charlotte is 3, but will be 4 in July, so hard work but I wouldn't change a thing!:)
I'm amazed at this diet, I don't feel hungry
In the slightest, my only worry is yes I might get bored, I don't like the chicken soup, which is a shame:( but everything else I've tried is nice, I tried the choc milk hot last night and it's ten times better, almost like a hot chocolate! Apparently you can add mint essence, might try that, haven't tried the mushroom or tomato soups yet, I like these flavours normally so fingers crossed! I had one of the BL bars yesterday and have had half of one so far this morning, Starlight says they are ok to have, she knows best where this diet is concerned in my opinion, so might start having one a day, they are very filling. Have worked out that if I keep being good and stuck to plann 100% then I could be in the 13's in 5 or 6 weeks haven't been there for years! I have bought some nice size 14 maxi dresses for my holiday in august as extra motivation!:)
Hope you manage to come to a decision about which diet plan soon jackie, you're doing so well, hope everyone has a good day x

Hi elejesu
i will do a pic of start then every month of the diet .
we can all send them to eachother by email to eachother if we don't want to post them for all to see hehe maybe ? up to everyone how they feel . pm emails if thats what they want to do . when pming emails it comes out in stars but its easy enough to get . whos on facebook , i know sam is , i have sam on my list .
wow well done on your walk , you have done loads .how long are you on the train for ?

Morning Elejesu, spent ages writing that message, didn't see your post before, well done on your walk yesterday, I'm gonna take my son for a run around later with a ball in the park while we wait for my daughters dancing class to finish, hope you have a lovely day x

hi sarah , yes your hoilday now is the key to getting this weight off , swimming with the kids , and feeling nice .
starlight , really is a power of info .... i think she will really go all the way .
ho yes i remember them days mine are 20 , saturday moddle one is 17 , and daughter is 7 .
but them days its very hard , watching them all the time .
you know next week i'll ring my old cdc order weeks worth . i must ring her next wk no later than tuesday .
then see about going back to exante , now , i won't get bored lol
keep your eye on the prize sarah , them maxi dresses .
yes you can do few things with the exante foods , lots of reading to do lol
can everyone let me kniw whats best we do about the pics ? email eachother or facebook , i have to go out shortly as sorting the garden out , was in there alot yesterday on my knees lol
so we all think around aug and sept , yes i'm thinking around that time no longer .
happy diet day guys keep postive we will get there .

Hello fellow 5 stoners!

Seem to have a cold. Felt very cold over weekend (unusual fo rme - normally a sweaty betty). Not normally cold in bed but had to wrap a robe around me. Sneezing like mad and a really sore throat.

Only lost 2lb (my first weight loss). Normally I lose more in the first weigh in but I did have some slip ups so I cannot expect much else.

Well, at least I did not gain!!

Yeah I don't mind sending photos...any medium is fine by me. Oh you ladies are making me think about exante..but I don't want to feel deprived..how many calories a day does it allow you? And do you feel dizzy the first few days? MsJMC,your kids are grown..and Sarahj, did they both love the trampoline? maybe u can get on it with them :) I'm trying myself and can't wait to have some little ones..preferably twins in both sexes and I'll be done..they are so cute..:) anyway,just thought to ask,is everyone getting any help from what we got going here?..I am and I kind of see it as a place to talk to buddies who won't judge me,who understand what I'm going through and can encourage me on down days.....

deathworm .
well done on your 2 loss. I will update . hows sw going for you , ho not good a cold in the summer .
I think we have been used to the sun and now its gone cold again , wish the weather would make its mind up .
Elejesu
With exante its a very low kcal diet so really its not more than 600 , but theres different plans .
So you can go up them ,by doing so its a little longer staying on plan .
its mind over matter , first day some people say they are hungry , but say 48 hours the carb stores have gone and your then in fat burning mode , you must make sure you drink enough you will have a slight headache , might last the evening , but come day 3 or 4 you will feel great , but you really have to want it as its not easy as withdrawal from food . you will have up times and down times .
hey twins is good as they always have a play mate ....
have a read on exante thread , let us know what you think ?
pics ok , wait for the rest see if they want to do that .
I think with team challenge coming here helps as its spurs you on , getting 100% by the end of the day coming on updating my smiles ...
lets all be strong team players , if your down come on here let it out , if your about todo something you should not come here asp !!!
We will soon see the goal in sight !!!
Your a good team player elejesu , i'm sure your going to be good for the group !wise words

Deathworm- well done on your loss, hope you feel better soon :)
Elejesu- I never would have thought I would be doing Exante, had never even heard of it til I found minimins, a girl from work did Cambridge diet last year and did really well, but to be honest I thought she was mad to live on so few calories.
I am so far amazed by thus diet, ibises to eat chocolate everyday before and loved any type of carb, it has been so much easier than I thought it would be. I know it's early days as only on day 4 but they say the first few days are the worst, I feel fine so far. I have more energy than normal actually! Hopefully it stays that way.
I love minimins and I love this little team, my Hubby is really supportive but I don't really like talking about the diet that much. Only Hubby and my parents know I'm doing it, so it's lovely to be able to chat about it here!:)

hi Sarah
Yes Cambridge is slightly lower in Kcals than exante but works the same as by peoples results i have seen , i was worried to get it at first but a friend on here swaped as exante was cheaper so i thought i'd give it a go and i thought yes , i just miss porridge in the bumper packs , but who knows whats coming out in the new one , as someone on here said they have a new bumper pack out in few weeks , i think we will be still on a wild diet by then lol
yes sarah you have your holiday spuring you on , how many weeks , and maybe look at someones sig on exante at there weekly loses so how much is doable .
have you had a headache yet sarah ?
yes more engry than normal yes thats right .
you would not think it would you , shows you before how slugish we were ... hows it going sarah .. i seem to be coping better with vlcd now , think its just getting used to new changes .
new ways .

Hi ladies!

really hope you don't mind me hijacking your thread, i just wanted to say that i have subscribed to it and am really enjoying reading your entries and how you are motivating one another. I would love to have someone to buddy up with and get motivation from but I don't so i am using your thread as my bit of motivation when I am struggling.

So just to say thanks for putting this on here and for being an inspiration for people like me! :)

Hi indiebabe,welcome to the thread of the great 5stoners..I'm sure I speak for all the ladies when I say we are glad to have you and we are happy to have been able to inspire you. It's nice to know our little forum here has touched someone..everyone in the house is nice and very friendly and pls feel free to drop by anytime and every time you want to..wether you need some lifting up on a bad day or you just want to share your journey so far....good luck on this journey and see you at the skinny top!!! :):):)

Back