5 Stone down - hurray!

SuffolkGuy

This morning, hit the 5 stone down mark (with 3 more to go, probably). Can now see light at the end of the tunnel. Am so looking forward to my hols a week on Thursday, when I move to 810 plan and eat for the first time in 15 weeks!

Well done on your weight loss! you're doing great x

Fantastic news! Huge well done to you - enjoy your hols (and 810)! :D

Wow welldone!!

well done!!

Brilliant losses each week...have you been exercising, and what are you mostly using shakes/bars/tetras etc? Sorry just always curious when i see fab losses like that.
Well done on your 5 stone and enjoy your hol...have a nice bit of chicken for us!!x

Well done x

Congratulations on a fantastic achievement.

Thanks everyone!
Note for Airgirl (and anyone!) - Men seem to lose more on average then women (I understand). Haven't been excercising apart from regular walks - nothing special, just walking for half an hour at lunchtime - that kind of thing.
Packwise - each day i have one shake, one bar, one soup and one tetra - just for variation.
I'll have that piece of chicken for you, don't worry!

Well done, I've just finished my week on a bit of chicken and veg after twelve weeks and five and a half stone and believe me it is well worth waiting for, absolutely delicious!!!! Enjoy your holiday, you've earnt it.

:party0023:
well done you have done sooooooooooo well.
enjoy your hols you really deserve it.:D

Back