5 stone gone!!!

corinne_j

...and 2lbs to be precise :D

I never in a million years thought I would get to this point - I honestly believed I would stick to it for 2 days then give up and eat a family sized bar of chocolate - but here I am, 16 weeks later, not a morsel of food has passed my lips apart from AAM weeks.

I feel a million times better, I am now a comfortable size 14 whereas before I was a 20-22. My ultimate goal is to be a size 12, hopefully once I'm at target I will have achieved this! I can run up stairs now, before I would be out of breath half way up.

CD really is the best diet in the world - for anyone who's just starting/struggling, stick to it - it will work!

Corinne x

well done xx

CLASS!!!! Well done -and in so short a time -you are class! Oh please sprinkle some of your determination over me. I'd love to see your photos.. God! I hope you are just loving yourself right now! You deserve to be. :D

...and 2lbs to be precise :D

I never in a million years thought I would get to this point - I honestly believed I would stick to it for 2 days then give up and eat a family sized bar of chocolate - but here I am, 16 weeks later, not a morsel of food has passed my lips apart from AAM weeks.

I feel a million times better, I am now a comfortable size 14 whereas before I was a 20-22. My ultimate goal is to be a size 12, hopefully once I'm at target I will have achieved this! I can run up stairs now, before I would be out of breath half way up.

CD really is the best diet in the world - for anyone who's just starting/struggling, stick to it - it will work!

Corinne x

WOW !!! absolutely fabulous !!!! WELL DONE CORINNE :D:D

good luck with the rest of your journey.....

Debz xx

brilliant :D congratulations Corinne.

Well done hun post some pics they make great insperation for us still with a long way to go xxxx

Well done Carrine,
Still losing 4lb a week now is so inspirational, I was worried about weight losses slowing down but you've proved that it is possible.

Size 14 - I bet you are floating on air!!!!
Good luck with getting to size 12, i'm sure you'll do it in no time.

:party0011:

Well done corinne on your fantastic achievement of losing 5st. 2lbs.:happy096:

[QUOTEWeek 1 -8lbs
Week 2 -7lbs
Week 3 -5lbs
Week 4 -5lbs
Week 5 -2lbs (AAM)
Week 6 -3lbs
Week 7 -5lbs
Week 8 -6lbs
Week 9 -4lbs
Week 10/11 -9lbs (AAM)
Week 12 -3lbs
Week 13 -4lbs
Week 14 -5lbs
Week 15 -2lbs (AAM)
Week 16 -4lbs ][/quote]

Your weight loss history is very impressive and it shows that those who are disappointed by 7 to 8 lbs. weight loss in the first week have no need to worry.

16 weeks I bet does not seem all that long now:confused:

:wow:

congrats022.gif

Oh well, done corinne. Good for you, how wonderful. I hope you are just loving it.

Very well done! I hope you have given yourself a good (non food) treat for that! Its really brilliant - and you should be very proud of yourself!
x

What a wonderful inspiring post to read first thing in the morning. Well done, I hope that 16 weeks from now, I can share a similar story.

Congrats

:D

Back