5 stone in 14 weeks perhaps?!?!?

Sez

has started again!!
Just dawned on me that if I can lose 6 lbs this coming week, I will have lost 5stone in my foundation period, the first 14 weeks!!

TBH, even if I dont make it I am amazed that I have lost what I have already, despite the blips.

It truly is a fabulous diet, isnt it?:character00238::character00238::character00238:

Wow!!! That is an amazing acheivment. Well done you:D

:party0048: i bet you feel absolutely made up with yourself and what a long way you've come, congratulations! People like you really inspire me and others:thankyou:

Wow!! That is serious lossage!!

Well done!

Mad diet isn't it but it works.......

M.

That's brilliant Sez, as you say it's an amazing diet ... only wish I'd found it sooner :)

Cath

:party0019: :party0019: :party0019:

That's amazing! What a loss... congrats. :D

Really inspires people like me to keep to going.

Amazing loss, im only on week 2 so i love it when i see all these wonderful loses.I wonder how many of us have started diets & given up, Ive never finished one yet!I think i will this time as the results are so fast.
Good luck everyone.

Brilliant result. Very inspiring.Well done.

Hey Sez
I too am on track to lose 5st in Foundation - doesn't it feel great!?
I never thought I would lose so much. I've got 3lb to go and another week and a bit so should do it. My 3lb loss this week isn't a full week as I've switched to development this week, so maybe I'll inch over the 5st mark by the time I get to Day 100! :party0011:
Big 5st loss congrats to you too! :D

So well done Sez ... thrilled for you x

Hi everyone. Have posted this on another thread, but..
Didnt quite make 5stone at 14 week WI, I was 1.5lb short of that, so I am not complaining!! (Makes a change!!)

I do wonder where all that fat of ours ends up, is there a river of blubber somewhere?? Will the water authorities make us pay a "green" tax for blubber pollution??? LOL!! :)

That's a very good question Sez - what happens to all that used up fat we pee down the toilet???

Does it affect the environment?? Are little fishes lapping up our old rolls of fat and if we eat fish it is likely that we might one day end up ingesting bits of our fat old bottoms? :eek:

Even worse, are we likely to eventually ingect bits of other LighterLifers fat old bottoms? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::D

Well done. I also lost 70lbs in the first 14 weeks, just wish my head would catch up with my body though, it is weird when you see your reflection and you just cannot fathom that its you! Angela x

Sez you are a great inspiration, I have been on CD for 3 weeks and hope to lose 6 stone, I am feeling really positive and reading stories like yours just make me even more determined, thanks for posting your great loses.

Back