5 stone in 4 months

Oh wow! That's brilliant Abbey!

Three and a half stone in six weeks? I'll bet you feel tons better.

I've just lost two stone in four weeks, and thought that was pretty impressive - you've done so so well.

Nicola x

Well done Abbey, you're doing brilliantly!! x x x

Thanks guys I do I feel loads better the only problem is my stomach arms thighs legs face and gotten so much smaller but my boobs haven't and I'm a double dd and they just won't go down in size is that normal coz I thought as I lost weight they would go down in size aswell

Hehe Abbey

For most it would be the opposite and they'd want to keep their boobage. I'm with you on this one. I have lost around my chest, but my cup size has not come down. I still need to go for a proper fitting but I bought a new smaller bra with in theory the same cup size as I've been previously and I think I need a bigger cup size! Looking forward to stabilising my weight soon so I know what size clothes to buy :)

I wish my C cup boobies would stay the same!

Alas, I've already lost a cup size and that's with 2 stone - I'll be a AA at this rate!

Nicola x

Oh no Nicola!!

So frustrating that we can't nominate where the fat comes off and where it stays or migrates too. Even being over 19st didn't stop me from having the flattest ass ever - no junk in my trunk lol. Oh well some things never change :)

Thanks guys I do I feel loads better the only problem is my stomach arms thighs legs face and gotten so much smaller but my boobs haven't and I'm a double dd and they just won't go down in size is that normal coz I thought as I lost weight they would go down in size aswell

Flaming eck that's amazing results, well done you :)

i have double HH boobs and I would so love for them to be a DD as part of this weightloss journey...I keep being told that if they don't go at the beginning then they tend to go at the end....I have yet to find out personally though as it would be nice to take the weight off my back and shoulders....if I lose the weight and maintain then I can have a reduction on the NHS apparently....either way its the weightloss journey I need to fulfill regardless x

Oh no Nicola!!

So frustrating that we can't nominate where the fat comes off and where it stays or migrates too. Even being over 19st didn't stop me from having the flattest ass ever - no junk in my trunk lol. Oh well some things never change :)

Lol you can have some of the massive junk in my trunk as I'm sick of it! Got some boobs on offer too? Haha

Hehe MrsFTB!!

Impressive stack! Will be fab to get the weight off and get your boobage sorted out too. How long do you have to maintain before they'll do it?

Hehe MrsFTB!!

Impressive stack! Will be fab to get the weight off and get your boobage sorted out too. How long do you have to maintain before they'll do it?

Cant wait to get the boobage down mostly....so tiring and boring dragging them around and trying to shoe horn them into clothes...bring it on lol. As for the junk in my trunk...well my OH is gutted for either to shrink too much...typical men hehe

i have to maintain for 12 months to get it on NHS....if not then I'm saving for that too along with the expense of the wedding

I have a friend with much boobage and she has terrible back ache and hates it too. I'm saving for a tummy tuck, but realising I am likely to need my inner thighs doing too. Never going to have a bikini body, that's for sure! How's your foot btw?

I have a friend with much boobage and she has terrible back ache and hates it too. I'm saving for a tummy tuck, but realising I am likely to need my inner thighs doing too. Never going to have a bikini body, that's for sure! How's your foot btw?

Strangely OH just said would I consider doing anything else and I said tummy tuck too! Think the bikini body slipped past me when I was about 9yrs old lol. If money was no object, would you have anything else done?

Foot is waaaaay better thanks for asking....though does hurt I different places now...but can't keep completely still all day as the boredom is immense so probably not helping myself shuffling around to make shakes haha!

My bikini body was at about age 7 I think!
As for additional surgery if money was no object I'd have inner thighs, bingo wings and tummy tucked and if I could squeeze in an eyelid prune I'd do it lol. I don't fancy a boob job, I'd rather put up with what I've got even if they're a little saggy. Since I had my first child, I've always wanted a tummy tuck, so it's top of the list!

Take it easy on the foot, don't make it take longer than it has to x x x

My bikini body was at about age 7 I think!
As for additional surgery if money was no object I'd have inner thighs, bingo wings and tummy tucked and if I could squeeze in an eyelid prune I'd do it lol. I don't fancy a boob job, I'd rather put up with what I've got even if they're a little saggy. Since I had my first child, I've always wanted a tummy tuck, so it's top of the list!

Take it easy on the foot, don't make it take longer than it has to x x x

I'm convinced I was in the boobage room when they were handing active, fit bikini bodies...no other reason for it of course lol

i always said to surgery but the thought of saggy skin has made me re-think my "au naturelle" approach....I'd suck in the same ad you...reduce and lift my boobs...never liked the idea on putting anything in my body...I'm a wimp to be fair lol

Foot is killing me now...reckon I've made it worse by doing stuff...just necked some codeine to take the edge off...probably don't help that I've been running around till 4am trying to sort receipts and tax stuff as I really don't fancy the tax man taking anymore cash off me hehe!

Ah Mrs FTB, you also have your own business. What do you do? Isn't it such a joy keeping the ducks in a row. Rest that foot!!

Ah Mrs FTB, you also have your own business. What do you do? Isn't it such a joy keeping the ducks in a row. Rest that foot!!

Its not fun is it? Especially if you hate doing it and end up always running around lol. I'm a consultant for my sins so have my own ltd...my god I hate admin of any variety haha!

Hehe! I end up doing most of the admin, some of it drives me to distraction. We have a Ltd for our software company and started a social enterprise in December for our crowdfunding crusade. Keeps us busy! :)

Hi guys abit of a random question but seem as your ladies thought I would ask my last period was end of feb ish abit before maybe and haven't had one since in the middle of this had implant out had sex three weeks ago (sad I no bit my partner works away a lot) still no period!!!!! Is this normal I think I'm a week or two late had a few bits of cramping like I was going to come on my period but nothing not a thing and last time I was pregnant I was I'll it was unreal from almost day one but this time I I am nothing don't feel a thing I just feel normal I'm not stressed or n e thing like that and I took a test a week ago a cheap pound strip test but they are all ment to work could I be pregnant I'm not on n e contraception I don't want to be but I'm very confused

Abbey

It seems to affect everyone differently. I'm the opposite and seem to be on every other week although not properly if you know what I mean. I've talked to my pharmacy and they said it was 'one of those things'. If you did the test a week ago, I'd do another one soon to put minds to rest. I've heard others say that their periods disappeared and hopefully you're one of those. Just for future reference until you get sorted, if you're not on any contraception and your partner is about, make sure you're 'not going swimming without a life-jacket on' and make a plan before ;)

I have always had regular periods even when I was on the impant it's just this one time I seem to have missed it

Back